Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

IUBB vs Nebraska- Wednesday 2-21-24 8:30 PM BTN

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Fish and Shur talking as usual Nebraska just can’t miss.  Fish: fans are booing because they are frustrated…because IU can’t hit free throws…Lol

I am sure Fish is smarter than that... of course he has to answer to Dolson, Buckner and company...

I have six tickets for the final game of the year against Michigan State......four will be Assembly Hall first timers.  I just hope it's a game at this point.
I'd say sell but that's bad market practice

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Idc how this makes me look as a fan but I’m rooting for it to get as ugly as possible. Woodson cannot be allowed to return next year. We need him gone as soon as humanly possible for the good of the program. 
Well u can quit we ate there. This is as bad as I have ever seen. Coming off the last few games and this is what you give?

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Just now, HoosierHoopster said:

This is worse than anything I can remember under Miller. 
That’s as bad as it gets. This is genuinely horrible 

Slow down, Archie got waxed like this at home to ISU (when they were bad) and Ft Wayne. At least Nebrasketball is on the NCAA bubble.

P.S. This is God awful too.

1 minute ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Just bad luck that we've only gotten to play against Kenny Payne once all year.

Hey, that was a great comeback win!!! He had us on the ropes for a while…lol

Slow down, Archie got waxed like this at home to ISU (when they were bad) and Ft Wayne. At least Nebrasketball is on the NCAA bubble.
P.S. This is God awful too.
That was first game of the season. This is worse trust me. We lost alot under Archie but we were competitive in alot of games. This is terrible

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

I'd say sell but that's bad market practice

Hopefully the newbies at least enjoy the arena.  Senior day.....but think that will just be Anthony Walker and X going through it.  Assume Galloway coming back.....Leal I assume will keep selling real estate and playing occasional minutes next year.

That was first game of the season. This is worse trust me. We lost alot under Archie but we were competitive in alot of games. This is terrible

I agree we are getting **** stomped by everyone and home to boot. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to describe what this is.