Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Cops: “Sir, have you been buying beers in the 2nd level and pouring them into an $18 SEC tournament souvenir soft drink cup and coming down to the main level?”

NashvilleHoosier: “I’m not going to discuss it. I shouldn’t have to sit here in front of you guys and discuss my cup. No comment.”

Cops: “Alright, we’re gonna need you to come with us. It’s time to go.”

NashvilleHoosier: “I’m not going anywhere any time soon, guys. I’m just not.”

Cops: “……”

NashvilleHoosier: *is arrested*

Made me think of this. 

9 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Cops: “Sir, have you been buying beers in the 2nd level and pouring them into an $18 SEC tournament souvenir soft drink cup and coming down to the main level?”

NashvilleHoosier: “I’m not going to discuss it. I shouldn’t have to sit here in front of you guys and discuss my cup. No comment.”

Cops: “Alright, we’re gonna need you to come with us. It’s time to go.”

NashvilleHoosier: “I’m not going anywhere any time soon, guys. I’m just not.”

Cops: “……”

NashvilleHoosier: *is arrested*

Buddy I’m just enjoying my Diet Coke I don’t know what you’re talking about. 

IMG_4825.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Kentuckysucks said:

Should we?

Probably so because Ware & Mgbako will opt out to get ready for the NBA draft. Gunn & Banks won’t play because they’ll be in the portal, and Galloway is hurt. 

Yes, because based on the talent we will have underachieved for a third straight year.  
2 fresh, 2 soph and a lone senior starting.....but, but, but, .....we underachieved?
Maybe, just maybe, some here over expected. I'm sorry the pretty girl said no to you as prom date.

You know CMW has the 3rd best winning percentage at IU in the last 60 yrs correct?

Sent from my SM-S906U using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Schreckbagger said:

2 fresh, 2 soph and a lone senior starting.....but, but, but, .....we underachieved?
Maybe, just maybe, some here over expected. I'm sorry the pretty girl said no to you as prom date.

You know CMW has the 3rd best winning percentage at IU in the last 60 yrs correct?

Sent from my SM-S906U using BtownBanners mobile app

I think you’re on the wrong thread. Please exit immediately. TIA