Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

4 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

This coach has his team playing their best ball at the end of the season.

When was the last time that statement could be made?

Playing best ball at the end of the season?

We beat a Wisconsin team that is 2-7 in their last 9 games - and it took a fire alarm to pull that off. 
We beat a mediocre Maryland team

And beat a Minnesota team that is playing .500 down the stretch.

When was the last time a fan (supposedly) of IU started cheering for mediocrity?Your last post.

22 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I’m trying to be Positive. We need Reneau, Mgbako, McNeely, and two transfer guards plus Galloway 

I'm still sticking with MgBako going pro.  He's playing better the last month.  MgBako will start showing up in mock drafts again.  

14 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

This coach has his team playing their best ball at the end of the season.

When was the last time that statement could be made?

Too bad he waited until the games were meaningless. It also doesn't hurt that they've been against the bottom half of the conference.

4 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

Minn shot 5/26 19% from three.  Usually closer to 36%.  Same problems remain.  Minn helped IU.  

I thought a lot of that was our defense tonight.  Minnesota is not as well coached as Penn State.  They didn't have a lot of movement which made playing defense easier.  

Playing best ball at the end of the season?
We beat a Wisconsin team that is 2-7 in their last 9 games - and it took a fire alarm to pull that off. 
We beat a mediocre Maryland team
And beat a Minnesota team that is playing .500 down the stretch.
When was the last time a fan (supposedly) of IU started cheering for mediocrity?Your last post.
The competition is pretty bad. Too little too late

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

56 minutes ago, cleeter said:

But when that 4 million has to be stretched over 5-7 players potentially, we might not be able to offer as much as other schools

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw your betting prowess on trilly’s discord, you need to fork over some NIL donations 

9 minutes ago, GoHoosiers24 said:

Woody postgame said he “shouldn’t have to discuss my job.” You’re a clueless, classless, loser, Mike. Treating the program like a retirement gig. 

God I cannot freaking stand this dude. 

I saw your betting prowess on trilly’s discord, you need to fork over some NIL donations 

Haha, soon as Woodson goes, I’ll start donating again. Or as soon as my blood stops boiling, maybe I’ll start contributing again like I was before. But yeah, tonight was a great night on draftkings for me.

3 minutes ago, cleeter said:

Haha, soon as Woodson goes, I’ll start donating again. Or as soon as my blood stops boiling, maybe I’ll start contributing again like I was before. But yeah, tonight was a great night on draftkings for me.

I’d say so. Threw some units on ML as well once Osterman put out the tweet. Figured if it came out before the game the staff was feeling confident

Time to change the thread title. Fire everyone involved in this disaster of a decision.

BURN IT DOWN*

*bonus points for being my kids favorite wrestler.