Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

Nebraska 0-7 on the road in Big Ten and just beat IU in Assembly Hall by 15….let’s seriously be done with this. Woodson will say they did a good job getting it all the way back down to a 3 point deficit…you had no business being down by 20 at half to begin with! 
And again I can't shoot for these guys

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

Brutal.

Absolutely brutal.

For me? It’ll be incredibly interesting to see what happens if this continues. I’ve already offered my opinion ion what is most likely if we won two or less of our final six. So now it’s two or less of five. And we’ll be underdogs in all of those games.

Buckle up and stay tuned.

When Woodson says, “we have to keep working and I have to get them over the hump,” there better be a follow up comment that there are 5 games left in the season. When, Mike, when are you actually going to accomplish that? 

17 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

Someone who is willing to do what is necessary to effect positive change for the program and the university. It's definitely not a sunshine pumper that thinks everything is wonderful because Buckner, Dolson and Woodson want to make us believe that it is.

I think all but the most devoted sunshine pumpers have been broken at this point. Mike Woodson has sucked every drop of life out of this fanbase. 

7 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

And I agree with you that positive change needs to happen 

Sunshine pumper is just the kind of divisive term that fractures a fan base. 

How about not labeling and insulting people who have a different opinion than yours?

They started it!

7 minutes ago, steubenhoosier said:

And I agree with you that positive change needs to happen 

Sunshine pumper is just the kind of divisive term that fractures a fan base. 

How about not labeling and insulting people who have a different opinion than yours?

You're right... the fanbase is fractured... and it ought not to be... watching Woodson's team this season, I cannot believe that anyone would want this nightmare to continue... there is absolutely nothing Woodson could do, short of stepping down, that would change this mess.

Heading over to watch the post game presser... can't wait to hear Woodson repeat the mantra - how much they miss Johnson, how his presence would have made a difference, how we're a young team that needs to go back to work and get over the hump... 

Of course you don't have to agree with my feelings or comments, but I am as entitled to them as is any other poster here... 

I joke about the Hump stuff but seriously who thought hiring Mike Woodson was going to be the answer. I feel for everyone on this board. I think I’m numb to this but I feel for the students and other fans. I haven’t gone to a game in 2 years and won’t until this problem is solved. 

1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said:

You're right... the fanbase is fractured... and it ought not to be... watching Woodson's team this season, I cannot believe that anyone would want this nightmare to continue... there is absolutely nothing Woodson could do, short of stepping down, that would change this mess.

Heading over to watch the post game presser... can't wait to hear Woodson repeat the mantra - how much they miss Johnson, how his presence would have made a difference, how we're a young team that needs to go back to work and get over the hump... 

Of course you don't have to agree with my feelings or comments, but I am as entitled to them as is any other poster here... 

Disagree. When it gets this bad the fanbase, much like this board, tends to unite that a change at the top needs to happen.

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I think all but the most devoted sunshine pumpers have been broken at this point. Mike Woodson has sucked every drop of life out of this fanbase. 

If @Josh  ever says he would rather have Archie back then what’s going on now then you know  it will have officially hit rock bottom.   Are we there yet?

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

If @Josh  ever says he would rather have Archie back then what’s going on now then you know  it will have officially hit rock bottom.   Are we there yet?

Woody is progress over what lil Arch accomplished.  One more year!  One more year!

4 minutes ago, AZ Hoosier said:

You are approaching it the wrong way. You need to turn it into a drinking game.