Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

1 hour ago, AZ Hoosier said:

The only people who can edit the thread title is the original poster and the mod staff.

Fire Mike Woodson

Strrrrong detective work my friend. Still keeping gremlins as a potential theory!  :)

On 7/14/2024 at 10:16 AM, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

I would sign but there's no clause that dictates that I'm not obligated to use the football tickets I'm forced to purchase for primo Assembly Hall seating. 

What is this foot ball you speak of?

1 hour ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

It's that thing people tailgate on Saturdays at Memorial Stadium but don't actually enter. 

That may well still be the case but should be curbed a bit by the new policy that in order to purchase parking passes one must also buy tickets.  

1 hour ago, eddy4iu said:

That may well still be the case but should be curbed a bit by the new policy that in order to purchase parking passes one must also buy tickets.  

Now it they can stop giving out pass outs it might keep more in the stadium.

21 hours ago, TadQueasy said:

Has there been an announcement on the winner of the trustee election?  Good or bad for IU athletics ??

Does it matter who gets the nod since IU is snakebit?   It will be bad for IU athletics.   

Signed:  Nostradamus/Cleo/The Great Carnac/Banksy/AZ/Hfan17/J***/Eeyore

/s

1 hour ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Does it matter who gets the nod since IU is snakebit?   It will be bad for IU athletics.   

Signed:  Nostradamus/Cleo/The Great Carnac/Banksy/AZ/Hfan17/J***/Eeyore

/s

Thank you madam nostradamus 

19 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

Are we sure that is in effect yet? I was able to put a parking pass into my cart on Monday but haven't purchased it yet. I have tickets but they're not in my name, I get them from a business. 

3 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Are we sure that is in effect yet? I was able to put a parking pass into my cart on Monday but haven't purchased it yet. I have tickets but they're not in my name, I get them from a business. 

I'm pretty sure that it's in effect.  I bought one with my season ticket renewal so no problem there.  But when I tried to buy a second parking pass it wouldn't let me saying that I need to buy tickets to get a pass.  I had to go through the VC to get the 2nd pass.

It is interesting though that you were able to put one in your cart.  Will be interested to hear if you are able to check out and make the purchase without tickets accompanying your order.

22 hours ago, Scotty R said:

Now it they can stop giving out pass outs it might keep more in the stadium.

I have to believe that will be coming soon.  With the contracting of food and beverage offerings to Levy and the upgrades being made on that front I can't imagine Levy agreeing to let a large portion of their customer base out of the stadium in a prime selling period.

4 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

I'm pretty sure that it's in effect.  I bought one with my season ticket renewal so no problem there.  But when I tried to buy a second parking pass it wouldn't let me saying that I need to buy tickets to get a pass.  I had to go through the VC to get the 2nd pass.

It is interesting though that you were able to put one in your cart.  Will be interested to hear if you are able to check out and make the purchase without tickets accompanying your order.

OK, so my curiosity was getting the best of me. I was able to buy one parking pass for Flodia International without purchasing any tickets. I was only allowed one parking pass though. All I needed.

55 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

OK, so my curiosity was getting the best of me. I was able to buy one parking pass for Flodia International without purchasing any tickets. I was only allowed one parking pass though. All I needed.

Interesting.  Thanks for checking back in with your result.  Wonder if the new policy just applies to buying season parking passes and not to individual games?  

1 hour ago, eddy4iu said:

Interesting.  Thanks for checking back in with your result.  Wonder if the new policy just applies to buying season parking passes and not to individual games?  

I can’t remember 100%, but I do believe it said season parking passes specifically are the new season ticket holder perk.

I think it would be kind of crazy not to let people buy one-off parking passes. Just solving problems that don’t exist. We’ll see how things go, but I bet we have a pretty packed house for the first 5 home games at least (though the last time I bought some extra single game tickets, the maps don’t reflect that quite yet.)

I’m back!  This thread is relatively quiet other than parking, lol!  I am still not a fan of MW the person and the jury is still out on his coaching abilities but I am willing to see how this season pans out based off the best and balanced roster we have had in years.  If he doesn’t finish in the top 4 in the B10 and make at least the 2nd weekend in the tournament and ranked in the top 20, I think this will be an epic failure, IMO

22 hours ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I’m back!  This thread is relatively quiet other than parking, lol!  I am still not a fan of MW the person and the jury is still out on his coaching abilities but I am willing to see how this season pans out based off the best and balanced roster we have had in years.  If he doesn’t finish in the top 4 in the B10 and make at least the 2nd weekend in the tournament and ranked in the top 20, I think this will be an epic failure, IMO

This is exactly where I am. I have no problems eating crow, and have no need to be "right." I just want the Hoosiers to win.

23 hours ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Should we get Fire Mike Woodson flags for our BTB tailgates this season?

53 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Should we get Fire Mike Woodson flags for our BTB tailgates this season?

Whatever works!   We can all show our support in many ways, that’s as creative as  anyone’s!  I need read a post from a few days ago that someone was going to wear a “Fire Mike Woodson” shirt at one of the games and I thought he said he would be sitting behind the IU bench, that’s creative too but could be a little extreme!