Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

COMPLAIN HERE!

1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

He was likely never going to listen to fife. The only guys who he will take advice from all all his vaunted nba buddies.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk

I’m not 100% convinced he does that.  They all can’t be this stupid. 

What is Fife doing now?  He never took another coaching job that I can find.  
The whole thing still seems fishy. All the leaks they threw out about fife turning off cnn, etc. I don't know I'd love to here fifes side of things

I'm feeling really apathetic about the basketball program. They'll continue to play poorly because, unlike last season, there is no leadership. So they'll continue to lose to any team with a pulse and miss the tournament. We'll continue to hear the same excuses from Woodson.

Woodson will be back next year since he won't step down and definitely won't get fired. I expect that will be more of the same. 

It's been more bad than good since the mid '90s that I'm starting to just not care. I've already gotten to the point that I don't bother watching most of the games. I'll track the score then watch some of them. I wonder how long it'll be before I don't even bother doing that or reading and posting on message boards.

How much is the buyout for the 4 yr lopsided court advantage Kentucky series we just signed up for? Just asking  for a friend who needs a W more than $$$.

With buyouts, we may be the biggest contributor to KY education - ever. At least it’s going to a very needy cause!! 

Matta would have been the best choice we could get. The physical stuff is nonsense.

Further, a source tells Tom Brew at HoosiersNow that the Rivals report is "completely not true ... Thad Matta has not been offered the job here. Everything about their report is completely false.''

3 hours ago, AKHoosier said:

Fife turning off CNN?

That's awesome. 

What does this mean?  Did he make a big deal about politics around the team?  Because whatever side you support, that's a terrible idea when trying to build a team environment 

8 minutes ago, Kentuckysucks said:

Sports banalist says inflammatory controversial B.S. to get clicks, get name out there, sell products.  

Shocked, not shocked.

I have not listened to him much since he was proven to be unsuccessful at Bowling Green State U. in Ohio.  

Only thing he knew at one time was some Xs and Os.  

Just a shill shilling.

It takes no preparation to be opposed to something.  That is Dan D.

By the way, sometimes part of what he may have said might have a kernel of correctness.  

But he surrounds it with soundbites and platitudes and attitude.  Heck he would have made a great engineer if he could add or understood physics.  Since he is perfect.

Now, back to our regular scheduled complaints...

5 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Sports banalist says inflammatory controversial B.S. to get clicks, get name out there, sell products.  

Shocked, not shocked.

I have not listened to him much since he was proven to be unsuccessful at Bowling Green State U. in Ohio.  

Just a shill shilling.

spot on... Dan loves him some Dan.

3 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Shocked, not shocked.

Just a shill shilling.

Idk. He’s cantankerous.  He’s an @$$ at times. He’s a shock jock. But the tough culture he was brought up on is a winning formula.  I think Hurley at UConn right now is a good mix of that mindset.  He’s tough as hell.  Now playing for a coach like that isn’t a dream but having some of those qualities are definitely winning qualities.  I’m not saying he’s a winner as a coach, but I think with the right mix of players, a tough coach is what you want. 

Moren has a bit of those qualities as the WBB coach.

2 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Idk. He’s cantankerous.  He’s an @$$ at times. He’s a shock jock. But the tough culture he was brought up on is a winning formula.  I think Hurley at UConn right now is a good mix of that mindset.  He’s tough as hell.  Now playing for a coach like that isn’t a dream but having some of those qualities are definitely winning qualities.  I’m not saying he’s a winner as a coach, but I think with the right mix of players, a tough coach is what you want. 

Moren has a bit of those qualities as the WBB coach.

Dakich can a jerk on Twitter but IU fans know his IUBB tweets are true. That’s the biggest reason why he’s unpopular amongst many fans. 

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Dakich can a jerk on Twitter but IU fans know his IUBB tweets are true. That’s the biggest reason why he’s unpopular amongst many fans. 

I think it’s more due to politics and he’s vocal about that too. I don’t want to get into that here, but I think IU politics and Dakich politics are diametrically opposed.