Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: IUFB vs Rutger | Noon on BTN

1 minute ago, Artie86 said:

As much as it I love and respect Coach Allen and all he has tried to do for IU, I really think it’s finally time…..

I like Tom Allen the man, but I am starting to despise Tom Allen the coach. I really think he should negotiate a way out, this is not working!

6 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I like Tom Allen the man, but I am starting to despise Tom Allen the coach. I really think he should negotiate a way out, this is not working!

I do not despise Coach AT ALL!! I really think his calling is as a defensive coordinator with no other responsibilities but defense and defense alone. 

I do not despise Coach AT ALL!! I really think his calling is as a defensive coordinator with no other responsibilities than defense and defense alone. 

Never said I despised him....read my comment again! I despise his coaching!

Post Game T.A.  Well Rutgers one of the best in big.  We are still playing for a bowl game. Just have to play more sound football and we made some plays but to many mistakes….make less mistakes.  LEO

IU football has transgressed back to Bill Lynch short era. Team May hold up in MAC.  Not power 5. 

5 hours ago, RoadRage said:

Never said I despised him....read my comment again!

I did read what you said… Read my comment.  You said you are starting to despised Tom as a coach. So I replied with me not despising Coach Allen, same thing. I didn’t say Tom Allen the man…

10 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

I don't like either one. His unwillingness to be accountable for the team's performance as the HC while being quick to blame everyone but himself shows his true character, imo. LEO isn't real.

I did read what you said… read my comment.  You said you are starting to despised Tom as a coach. So I replied with me not despising Coach Allen, same thing. I didn’t say Tom Allen the man…

Whatever dude!

21 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

15 minutes ago, RoadRage said:

Never said I despised him....read my comment again! I despise his coaching!

Ummm, you may want to re-read your own post

I'm all for targeting penalties and trying to make the game safer. But I'm not for ejecting the player. Since targeting became a thing, I don't recall a whole lot of helmet-to-helmet hits that were intentional or premeditated. With players going that fast, a slight adjustment by an offensive player before impact can lead to targeting call. 

I say penalize the offending team 15 yards, but don't eject the player. If he gets a 2nd call, then boot him. 

That said, losing Moore today wouldn't have made a difference. Just don't like the rule. 

3 minutes ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

I absolutely hate Tom Allen as a coach... and as a person, because if he truly Loved Each Other, he would recognize that he's hurting our program and either walk away or recognize that at least part of this team's downfall is on him.

I don’t know Tom Allen personally. Never met him. All I know is the Tom Allen we see in the public view and, frankly, it leaves a lot to be desired. Who will he throw under the bus during the postgame press conference today?

6 minutes ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

I absolutely hate Tom Allen as a coach... and as a person, because if he truly Loved Each Other, he would recognize that he's hurting our program and either walk away or recognize that at least part of this team's downfall is on him.

LOL! You wouldn't just walk away from 20 million dollars and neither would anyone

7 minutes ago, IUFootballEndlessMisery said:

I don't see how he can honestly believe he is earning his salary....this team has talent, there are plenty of coaches that could win with the talent we have on this team!

6 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I don’t know Tom Allen personally. Never met him. All I know is the Tom Allen we see in the public view and, frankly, it leaves a lot to be desired. Who will he throw under the bus during the postgame press conference today?

Answer; the players.