Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IUFootballEndlessMisery

Game Thread: IUFB vs. Louisville in Indianapolis 9/16/23 (12pm Eastern on BTN)

Bummer but I feel better about our chances against Rutgers/Illinois etc.

Jackson looked more and more comfortable. Have to remember he is only a RS Freshman with little prior game experience. His upside is higher than I thought.  D played better in the second half but too bad they didn’t show up in the first half.

Still have little (no) faith in the staff when it comes down to crunch time decision making. Allen looks like he is about to give birth when the game is tight at the end.

Another happy exciting moral victory with a chance to win that’s all you can ask for flavor of TA post game of playing not to lose philosophy.  

If IU scores on its last series then Louisville would have scored again.  If game goes into overtime IU loses in overtime.  IU was not going to win.  Its IU football.

Best part of game leadership is T. Jackson in post game interview.  Just like his brother a great respectful college student athlete.  Great guy from a great high school program.

28 minutes ago, TTT said:

Another happy exciting moral victory with a chance to win that’s all you can ask for flavor of TA post game of playing not to lose philosophy.  

If IU scores on its last series then Louisville would have scored again.  If game goes into overtime IU loses in overtime.  IU was not going to win.  Its IU football.

Best part of game leadership is T. Jackson in post game interview.  Just like his brother a great respectful college student athlete.  Great guy from a great high school program.

If the Washington Generals started beating the Harlem Globetrotters, the Globetrotters would have just found a different patsy....IU is the Washington Generals of college football, everyone we play are the Globetrotters!

5 hours ago, RoadRage said:

At least with the way Jackson played in the second half, I have a glimmer of hope for the future!

TJ isn’t or problem. The players are not our problem. They are our hope. 
the offensive staff calls **** plans like my meth head daughter, trying to decide the shape of the macaroni for dinner. 
neither are winnners at anything except the best tent spot on a San Fran sidewalk! And the actually suck at that.