Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Barrel Rick

(2025) SG - Braylon Mullins

On 5/8/2024 at 1:26 PM, Barrel Rick said:

This isn’t true as of 5/8/24.

Can confirm Hurley has reached out.

Hoosiers still 100% in control.

Are you betting kidneys on all 3 are going to sign LOI's with iu? 

Posted (edited)

I think we end up with Tiller, Harrelson, Mullins a transfer starting Center and someone of the Luke Goode persuasion next year. Reneau will return, Mgbako NBA, and we'll leave a scholarship open. 

Moreno to KY, Sisley to Purdue, Acuff and McKenney to Michigan, Thomas to Arkansas 

Edited by BA47591

30 minutes ago, BA47591 said:

I think we end up with Tiller, Harrelson, Mullins a transfer starting Center and someone of the Luke Goode persuasion next year. Reneau will return, Mgbako NBA, and we'll leave a scholarship open. 

Moreno to KY, Sisley to Purdue, Acuff and McKenney to Michigan, Meeks to Arkansas 

Are we sure Luke Goode won't be back? Played in only 10 games his sophomore year due to injury and have heard he is potentially eligible for a medical redshirt giving him a 5th season. 

1 hour ago, BA47591 said:

Moreno to KY, Sisley to Purdue, Acuff and McKenney to Michigan, Meeks to Arkansas 

I don't know why Sisley would go to Purdue with all the young wing players they already have(Colvin, Catchings) plus guards like Smith and Loyer 

1 hour ago, AH1971 said:

Are we sure Luke Goode won't be back? Played in only 10 games his sophomore year due to injury and have heard he is potentially eligible for a medical redshirt giving him a 5th season. 

Considering those 10 games were at the end of the season, I doubt he'd be granted a waiver.

1 hour ago, Barrel Rick said:

Mullins’ last 3 offers have come with no prior communication; just an offer. His AAU play has every coach everywhere talking about him; don’t be surprised when he’s raised to a 5-star.

That would be quite the extraordinary leap from around 100 (95 on 247, 108 composite) the summer before his senior season to a 5*. I just don't see that happening, so I would be surprised if it happens. There's lot of room to move up in the ranking without becoming a 5*.

8 hours ago, Scotty R said:

I don't know why Sisley would go to Purdue with all the young wing players they already have(Colvin, Catchings) plus guards like Smith and Loyer 

Brian Walsh vs Matt Painter

9 hours ago, Barrel Rick said:

don’t take this to the bank.

Brian Walsh had zero recruiting experience,  then Fife was fired and everyone got bumped up. He has never signed anyone. It's honestly insane to have your home state recruiting being handled ojt. I think Mullins will sign, but Hulls has used almost all of his allotted time on him. 

I hope we get all 3 but the odds are against you brother. 

12 minutes ago, Barrel Rick said:

I never promised all 3; I just shared information that was given to me.

I did however promise Mullins, and haven’t moved an inch on that. 

Good. Mullins is the whale. We need that kid dropping daggers in the Hall. The Assembly Assassin.

Feel free to read Liam McNeeley's comments about Walsh. He got a top 10 kid, from Texas, no less, and a higher rated kid than, I believe,  any player Painter has ever signed The only comments McNeeley's made since he de-committed was not how he hated telling Woody but how he hated telling Walsh. He also got the Ohio Mr Basketball to punt on OSU, a school an hour from his house, to come to IU. In basketball circles, he's very highly regarded young Coach. Is he Painter at this point, of course not. But if you're gonna denigrate him, get your facts straight.

I second this. I’ve heard first hand how well he has done with Trent and how much his family loves Walsh. I seriously doubt Walsh is the issue with any recruit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk