Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Barrel Rick

(2025) SG - Braylon Mullins

1 hour ago, Barrel Rick said:

For those wondering the validity of my sources; I broke the first photo, several offers, and haven’t missed a step yet.

I know you’ve known me for years as a troll, but one day when I reveal my true identity; we will look back on this particular recruitment in disbelief.

For now, trust the Barrel.

I'm along for the ride!

9PDaiY.gif

1 hour ago, Barrel Rick said:

For those wondering the validity of my sources; I broke the first photo, several offers, and haven’t missed a step yet.

I know you’ve known me for years as a troll, but one day when I reveal my true identity; we will look back on this particular recruitment in disbelief.

Gotta say, this is pretty damn cool.  Always enjoyed The Barrel, now we get to enjoy the other side of the Barrel.  Whatever it is, its very cool.  I think that core when given time to develop can be dangerous.   

2 hours ago, Barrel Rick said:

My first thought was fantastic!  Unfortunately, in the game today, my second thought was we must be paying Mullins a bunch of money.  

On 3/25/2024 at 12:20 PM, Barrel Rick said:

From what I’m hearing, Woodson has been making a very strong push at these three guys in particular. At the time the McNeeley news broke, Mike wasn’t making near the effort he is currently, so both of those points were weighing against IU. Talk between these guys has grown immensely as Woody’s pitched the idea of a “Big 3.”

I cant tell if you're f***ing with us or not. I guess that means you are doing this message board schtick well. 

4 hours ago, Barrel Rick said:

3/28/24

Mullins is a Hoosier.

You may not hear it officially for a while but remember you heard it here first.

When you say “a while” does that mean I’m a few days or months?

4 minutes ago, HoosierTrav said:

I cant tell if you're f***ing with us or not. I guess that means you are doing this message board schtick well. 

We're really fortunate on btb to have a number of posters who have connections.  They don't post often but when they do, they have a very high accuracy rate with the info they provide.

5 hours ago, Barrel Rick said:

Reveal your true identity? Are you telling me your name isn’t Barrel Rick?

On 3/25/2024 at 11:48 AM, Barrel Rick said:

Purdue is OUT on Mullins as of 3/25/24.

They have one open scholarship for 2025 and are laser focused on Sisley.

Mullins had little to no interest in West Lafayette to begin with.

Surprised to hear since Indiana ownership belongs to Painter.  Plus, with portal Purdue can easily add. Believe it or not I’m an Indiana grad and love all that is IU except our coaching choices less Sampson. The administration won’t let Indiana win and hires always reflect this. 

4 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

We're really fortunate on btb to have a number of posters who have connections.  They don't post often but when they do, they have a very high accuracy rate with the info they provide.

Hint- I’m not one of them….

5 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

The Barrel has f***ed with us plenty but it's very obvious and hilarious when he does. He's been on this one since the beginning and I believe him. 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Did the Barrel Bomb come before Dusty took the job at Michigan?

Hmmmm, good question! I'll try to go back and look