Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Xavier Johnson - Commits to IU (PG)

11 hours ago, btownqb said:

Ohh.. idk. I get your overall point, but TJD isn't a big "leader"... love him, great person, awesome basketball player, but I don't know if he is going to hold others accountable. "Leading by example" is simply doing your job. These guys spend essentially every waking second together, leaders emerge in those off season workouts. Transfer or not, I believe, that isn't a huge factor in who is our "vocal" guy. Hope all is well brother. 

I thought TJD was a leader this off season... It was clear he was instrumental behind the scenes in bringing almost everyone back.

I think X and TJD night be the perfect combo of leaders.

I thought TJD was a leader this off season... It was clear he was instrumental behind the scenes in bringing almost everyone back.
I think X and TJD night be the perfect combo of leaders.

Yep, Silent and Vocal. Could be a good mix. Winning basketball games, thus proof of concept of coaches is and will always be key. We have the talent to compete, I believe.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

22 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

He’s gonna make some mistakes, but this is gonna be our guy.

If you have all the pieces he’s shown and you want to get better, you can be really special

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Nice article, but that picture of his hand and arm action while shooting is just painful. Hopefully the staff can at least get the ball off his palm.

23 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Could just be me, but if I’m an administrator or coach, X on social media makes me very nervous.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Hey if no one in PR is going to stand up for him and allow fans to speculate on him being in trouble, I’m all for X standing up for himself. Has he done anything else to make you nervous? I haven’t really followed. 

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Hey if no one in PR is going to stand up for him and allow fans to speculate on him being in trouble, I’m all for X standing up for himself. Has he done anything else to make you nervous? I haven’t really followed. 

I think he handled it perfectly.

Count me as an absolute XJohnson fan.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

I think he handled it perfectly.

Count me as an absolute XJohnson fan.

Count me as a fan as well.  Also count me as nervous to be paying too much attention to social media to the point he feels he needs to engage.  This isn’t the first time.  All is well until it isn’t.  Social media becomes a trash pit.  Best to completely ignore it. Once you engage, the agitators know your paying attention.  

6 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Count me as a fan as well.  Also count me as nervous to be paying too much attention to social media to the point he feels he needs to engage.  This isn’t the first time.  All is well until it isn’t.  Social media becomes a trash pit.  Best to completely ignore it. Once you engage, the agitators know your paying attention.  

Yeah, I agree. All is good until we go on a 3 game losing streak and he isn’t playing well and gets some criticism on social media… I hope he is mature enough to ignore it