Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Archie. Miller. Fired.

Just now, Chris007 said:

Should we go with 6:30 now? You think I can take an hour lunch break without news breaking?

I will be surprised if any news breaks today. But I know nothing

I originally thought it would, but hearing about the process this morning, I don't think we will hear anything this weekend. Hope I'm wrong
Getting the impression a decision has been made as to retain or fire? Or is that the process you are referring to? I just worded that badly.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Getting the impression a decision has been made as to retain or fire? Or is that the process you are referring to? I just worded that badly.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

I don’t think a full decision has been made yet.

Whether Scott should fire Archie or not shouldn’t even be a question. It’s an easy decision to make after the last month. Hopefully the full decision is just him and Archie ironing out the contract details of Archie’s termination settlement.

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Whether Scott should fire Archie or not shouldn’t even be a question. It’s an easy decision to make after the last month. Hopefully the full decision is just him and Archie ironing out the contract details of Archie’s termination settlement.

I don't think Scott is making this decision by himself or is even able to.