Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

johnsoniu

Game Thread- Gator Bowl IU vs Tennessee Jan 2, 7 pm EST ESPN

1 minute ago, jbell833 said:

Why is nobody talking about the 15 second run off during our kick. Justus set up to kick the ball with 2:32 left. After the miss, there was 2:12 left. Literally ran 15 seconds off when Justus was lining up to kick it AND NOBODY caught it. That’s HUGE!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Holy Crap! You're right. I don't think anyone watching noticed that including the dips***ts getting to pay attention.

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Such an embarrassing display by a coach. Please Lane Kiffin, hire him away.

Uh no. Let me guess you wanted Les Miles to just be a sideshow spectacle here too

Tom Allen is now 0-2 in bowl games. He’s also proven he might be the dumbest decision maker to ever get a raise at IU. I’d trust Mike Davis more.

You and gradman are two of the biggest idiots there are. Yes he screwed up, but you two make these boards hard to post on. Allen makes mistakes, but by goodness we are at 8 wins in a good bowl game. Shut up and please leave, goes for gradman too!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app