Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

johnsoniu

Game Thread- Gator Bowl IU vs Tennessee Jan 2, 7 pm EST ESPN

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I know I should be happy about our first 8 win season in decades, but that 4th quarter is going to leave a bad taste in my mouth all offseason. 

And I'm not here for all the Peyton Ramsey slander were about to see because of that last pass. We're not even in this position without him this year. 

Ramsey was the only reason they had a chance to win. Kid had a great game

IU does not have good football or basketball coaches. Just another athletics embarrassment for the university. Good riddance to Fred Glass.

Go f*** away. You are only here when they do bad

This would be a tie game if our dann kicker could kick a XP.

THIS IS on him and only him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I hate to be the negative Nancy but holy sh*t we misused TO’s all year and how do you not have more guys on the line in an obvious onside kick situation? Just blows my mind. And I’m happy with what Allen did this year but damn this was a major choke job 

First game of the year?
The best you have is against a garbage team who they should have best by 50. He doesn't have a killer instinct to put games away. Would Nick saban go into conservative mode up seven with 10 minutes to go? No he wants to win by 50 and that's what Indiana needs

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I know I should be happy about our first 8 win season in decades, but that 4th quarter is going to leave a bad taste in my mouth all offseason. 

And I'm not here for all the Peyton Ramsey slander were about to see because of that last pass. We're not even in this position without him this year. 

Nah the drive when we were up 22-9 with 7 to go and DeBoer called two horrible plays on 2nd and 3rd down then following that with going into prevent defense cost them the game. Horrible by our OC and DC coordinators. Allen not knowing how to use timeouts hurt a lot too The kicking team looking discombobulated out of a timeout was awful to watch too

1 minute ago, KingPG21 said:

Nah the drive when we were up 22-9 with 7 to go and DeBoer called two horrible plays on 2nd and 3rd down then following that with going into prevent defense cost them the game. Horrible by our OC and DC coordinators. Allen not knowing how to use timeouts hurt a lot too The kicking team looking discombobulated out of a timeout was awful to watch too

My final thought was “thank God that OC is headed to Fresno.”

1 minute ago, iubb said:

This was on the kicker 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it wasn’t 

Went to conservative mode on offense when we could have cut their throat and then let them fly down the field when we went into prevent defense with about 6 minutes to go. Reminiscent of the MSU game. And....we weren’t prepared for the onside kick and made extremely poor use of out timeouts (think we used two tonight to ice our own kicker...lol).

They just said that teams that trailed by 13 with 5 minutes to go were 0-471 this year. Now it’s 1-471.

Bigger picture we won 8 and played a bowl game in Florida. I would have taken that in a minute when the season started.