Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

(2022) DB Dasan McCullough to INDIANA

15 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Probably Caden, Demon, and Strickland we will go after

Earlier in the year the insiders ($$) were bullish on Mullen, Cooper, and Strickland from that 4* tier - not sure how that has evolved in the past few months, but those are a few names to track as well.  

23 minutes ago, Josh said:

A 6'5" safety?  Wow.  I'm not sure I've seen that before.  Great pickup

Kam Chancellor was in the ballpark but not quite that tall. I’m guessing Dasan comes down in the box as potentially a Bull if he bulks up, but he could be one hell of a Husky too. Opportunities are endless. He may even get his own position. 

1 hour ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Probably Caden, Demon, and Strickland we will go after

Cooper Spells, Mullen & Monds are the three I’d add to that list although I don’t think Strickland wants to stay in state. I’m hoping landing Dasan opens up the flood gates of this class. It could be special!

21 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

I think he was being recruited as an LB for OSU

He played all over the defense for his former HS and also had a growth spurt not too long ago. I think he’ll have his pick of positions but I expect him to play LB or DE. If he stays quick and doesn’t bulk up, the Husky position fits him nicely also. 

the best part of this is Dasan apparently has a close connection with Caden Curry. We'll have to fight off the big boys for him, including OSU, but having Dasan in his ear can't hurt. 

There's a number of 4 star guys we're after that you gotta hope seeing Dasan ding for us makes it easier for them.

Amazing pickup. I'm not as familiar with football recruiting but where is the normal cutoff for 5 stars? Would've thought it would go deeper than basketball based off of # of players.

Sent from my SM-T500 using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Amazing pickup. I'm not as familiar with football recruiting but where is the normal cutoff for 5 stars? Would've thought it would go deeper than basketball based off of # of players.

It’s the same as basketball, 25-30. I’ve long thought the top 100 (if not 250) in football should be 5 star. 

32 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

I think for 247 it’s about the top 40ish are 5 stars?