Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

GAME THREAD: 11/02 7:00PM ET Indiana vs Northwestern FS1

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

I still think playing Ramsey at this juncture is kinda foolish -- and risky. No reason for him to be in there, especially if Penix has a serious injury and won't play for a while. 

With a 31 point lead I'd like to see Tuttle get some reps.

16 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

That awkward moment you have to point out Ramsey's numbers are better so far 

You know better than this comment. Plus they were in complete defeated mode this entire half. Ramsey is solid but we can’t compete with OSU, UM and PSU with him in. 

In other news, where is James and Tuttle???

1 minute ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

You know better than this comment. Plus they were in complete defeated mode this entire half. Ramsey is solid but we can’t compete with OSU, UM and PSU with him in. 

You seem to think we can compete with Penix?

3 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

James has been sprinkled in the 2nd half

To me the biggest change as the year has gone one has been the improvement of the offensive line. Scott could hardly run on anyone earlier in yr and now he is running really well and our QB's are hardly getting sacked. This has been the biggest thing that has led to our rise as year has gone on.

That awkward moment you have to point out Ramsey's numbers are better so far 

Penix: 5 drives...3 TDS, 1 FG, 1 punt
Ramsey: 6 drives, 1 TD, 1 FG, 4 punts
Penix is 10-15 with 166 total yards and 1 TD. Ramsey is 7-10 with 109 yards and 1 TD...how are Ramsey’s numbers better? I’ll take 80% scoring on drives compared to 33% all day...maybe that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, jbell833 said:

Penix: 5 drives...3 TDS, 1 FG, 1 punt
Ramsey: 6 drives, 1 TD, 1 FG, 4 punts
Penix is 10-15 with 166 total yards and 1 TD. Ramsey is 7-10 with 109 yards and 1 TD...how are Ramsey’s numbers better? I’ll take 80% scoring on drives compared to 33% all day...maybe that’s just me.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Goalposts seemed to have moved?  A couple weeks ago weren’t allowed to take into account the situations each faced. 

Let’s see Penix did benefit from two short fields due to takes aways and 4 PIs in the end zone resetting downs for him. 

7 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

OSU? Probably not. Michigan and Penn St. absolutely 

Eh. I don't think we stand a chance at Penn State regardless of our QB. At home against Michigan I'd prefer Penix, but we've been good enough elsewhere with Ramsey to do it this year