Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB @ Arkansas - 11/18 @ 3:30 ET

I'm not as down on Anderson as some. He's a freshman in only his 4th college game. If Hunter, McBob and Green were healthy he wouldn't be getting nearly as much time. He's been serviceable and done about as much as one could hope today, imo. 

So funny reading this forum from game to game. We were great earlier this week and our Frosh were all amazing. This week we are a terrible team and need senior leadership. Some were saying we are going to beat Duke! Comedy at best.

Sent from my SM-J337P using BtownBanners mobile app

From some. Others knew this game was coming and how it would look.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The new players are seeing what road games are like and the sophs are being reminded.  Even with our shaky play, we can win this game if we can avoid further foul trouble, guard the 3 better, and avoid foolish mistakes (including jacking up shots from 5 feet beyond the arc).

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I'm not as down on Anderson as some. He's a freshman in only his 4th college game. If McBob and Green were healthy he wouldn't be getting nearly as much time. He's been serviceable today, imo. 

Agree and he gives us more bulk and fairly good court awareness. I think he has done well just starting out.

This is a good team and a hard place to play at. I don’t know why some are acting like the sky is falling because we’re down three at the half. Playing most of the half without our best, most experienced player nonetheless.
I hope our players have more grit and resilience than some of our fans haha

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

So funny reading this forum from game to game. We were great earlier this week and our Frosh were all amazing. This week we are a terrible team and need senior leadership. Some were saying we are going to beat Duke! Comedy at best.

Sent from my SM-J337P using BtownBanners mobile app

My thoughts exactly. We didn't play well, but only down 3 and it was a good learning experience for the youngsters.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk