Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Corruption in College Basketball

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

"Can I get you anything? Coffee, water anything?"

"No"

"OK I will get to the point your fired and everyone to do with the basketball program. Thanks for nothing and leading us to the toilets" and "by the way have a Great Day"

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. I don't want @$$ prints on my door. 

1 minute ago, southsidehoosier said:

Well so much for getting anything productive done at work today.....

I'm trying to get things done, but I'm listening to ESPN 680 down here in Louisville! Not getting much done needless to say!

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jason Riley just tweeted this extract from Pitino's contract so it looks like he's employed for at least another 10 days.   And in a related (pun intended) note, do you think the folks at Minny might be feeling a wee bit squeamish?

DKvFJfGXcAEjEnb.jpg

I imagine for a variety of reasons. Although those fears Pitino junior would ditch them for Louisville should be gone now. 

12 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Jason Riley just tweeted this extract from Pitino's contract so it looks like he's employed for at least another 10 days.   And in a related (pun intended) note, do you think the folks at Minny might be feeling a wee bit squeamish?

DKvFJfGXcAEjEnb.jpg

I'm no attorney, but I'd guess Just Cause would apply in this case.  And, I would think that after the whole stripper incident, he was put on probation and/or ZERO TOLERANCE moving forward.  

2 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Anybody listen to the Dakich podcast from yesterday about Thomas Bryant and him alluding to TB being bought and Hanner driving around nice cars on campus?

No I tend to avoid hacks that just say stuff for attention. TB didn't sign with Adidas so a poor investment if its true. 

2 minutes ago, southsidehoosier said:

Anybody listen to the Dakich podcast from yesterday about Thomas Bryant and him alluding to TB being bought and Hanner driving around nice cars on campus?

Hanner drove around campus in nice cars because of his many rich lady "friends", per sources. 

Bryant wasn't bought lmfao dakich is reaching here. Hanner is probably "supported" by some rich white people like Bryant was at huntington.

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, nixie said:

I'm no attorney, but I'd guess Just Cause would apply in this case.  And, I would think that after the whole stripper incident, he was put on probation and/or ZERO TOLERANCE moving forward.  

Agree.  And while technically, he may be an employee for another 10 days, it would be extremely likely that he's relieved of any and all responsibilities, duties, etc., immediately.   FWIW, I have seen tweets that boxes are being carried out to his car.