Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Hoosier Hysteria Visitors - 10/21/17

I didn't see this scrimmage but i would not worry at all about it. We will see how they play in a real game scrimmage does not usually tell the story for alot of reasons. I think we will have a better than expected season. I hope lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, coonhounds said:

I didn't see this scrimmage but i would not worry at all about it. We will see how they play in a real game scrimmage does not usually tell the story for alot of reasons. I think we will have a better than expected season. I hope lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I didn't see it either, but similar thought. It's very early, plus, if we are much more defensive minded they might not be the prettiest games. From what little I've seen of Dayton games over the last few years winning ugly may expected.

I didn't see it either, but similar thought. It's very early, plus, if we are much more defensive minded they might not be the prettiest games. From what little I've seen of Dayton games over the last few years winning ugly may expected.

You also have to think, we were down two likely starters and Al. That's 3 likely rotation players, leaving a lot of PT for the guys at the bottom of the bench and walk ons, plus these were all rotations that we will likely never see except at the end of blowout wins. Not sure that combination was ever going to look all that pretty, anyway.

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

This. I feel like CAM is building a program that is welcoming to recruits and their families. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see IU return to THE program in the state of Indiana. Brooks and Jackson-Davis are up next.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree. I sense some really good things coming with the program

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but it seems like the post-HH comments from parents that have been published have really been heartfelt and sincere plus the fact it's from parents and not 'handlers'.  Trying not to let my glasses get to rose-colored, but it's hard not to feel really good about the future of our program.

Just watched some clips of the kids walking in. Now I get why Garland’s mom teared up. I would have done the same. Just felt so warm and genuine on the part of the crowd. Makes ya feel like there are a whole bunch of folks looking out for your kid.

love our fans

11 minutes ago, Demo said:

Just watched some clips of the kids walking in. Now I get why Garland’s mom teared up. I would have done the same. Just felt so warm and genuine on the part of the crowd. Makes ya feel like there are a whole bunch of folks looking out for your kid.

love our fans

Links?

1 hour ago, Treesh said:

I wish we could have heard something from the kid himself. Who knows? Maybe we will, soon enough.

I'll take winning ugly over losing ugly any day.

Sent from my LG-K371 using BtownBanners mobile app