Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Hoosier Hysteria Visitors - 10/21/17

Chronic Hoosier @ChronicHoosier now

Hoosier Hysteria announced over 2 months in advance(!). A fella could get used to this kind of normality. #iubb

So true. Should be a good list. Didn't know the date but it's been set for awhile so Archie & staff have been working it

So I saw a bunch of talk of Garland at HH on another thread. Whete did come from?

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

Garlands father told peegs they are planning to be at HH as well.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

11 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Not to be a Debbie Downer but under Crean our HH recruiting percentage wasn't too hot the last 4-5 years. Tons of guys came and went.

Hoping this is another thing Archie can improve.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Honestly as you mentioned it can't be any worse. It seemed players were only interested to take in the unbelievable atmosphere instead of actually playing for TC. Archie and staff are building great relationships and there is renewed excitement around recruiting and the program. Every reason to expect this to be different. 

12 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Not to be a Debbie Downer but under Crean our HH recruiting percentage wasn't too hot the last 4-5 years. Tons of guys came and went.

Hoping this is another thing Archie can improve.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I agree but there was really only 1 HH under Crean that had the momentum and atmosphere I think this one will. 

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

I hope the program puts out stuff on social media about who all is visiting. We gotta make sure the crowd shows Romeo and Garland lots of love. 

I don't think they're allowed to comment on specific people. They can probably hint at 'special guests' and to show some love.

5 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

I don't think they're allowed to comment on specific people. They can probably hint at 'special guests' and to show some love.

Ahh okay. Looks like it's up to us fans to help spread the word on who the 'special guests' are. 

Pretty sure Garland came to last year's HH too right?  That'd be sweet if he came to two in a row.

Garland did an unofficial the Thursday before and did an unofficial to Louisville on Friday. He was talking about coming to HH after that but he didn't make it back

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners