Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

So the buyout number drops since Crean took an ESPN job. Good for him though. Hopefully it helps him out in the future and he can learn some things to get better as a coach. Always liked Crean just not for IU. Always felt he belonged at a Pittsburgh or Clemson type school.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

24 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Besides Hunter who else is he likely watching there

I assume David Johnson in the 2019 class since he has been mentioned recently as drawing interest from IU:

David Johnson, Trinity High School: Johnson, a four-star guard in the Class of 2019, is on the radar for both Louisville and Kentucky at this point. He is Scout’s 31st-ranked prospect in his class and the top player in Kentucky. He has offers from Louisville, Cincinnati and Xavier but has also drawn interest from Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee and Virginia Tech.

1 minute ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Correct in saying it doesn't matter even if Romeo doesn't play. Archie checking in on him is of vast importance

Very important. Showing face. Also, maybe scouting a teammate who just got some offers due to his play...

Texas BB Report @texas_bb_fanly 1d

Texas extends an offer to 2018 big man Jaxson Hayes

5 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

Very important. Showing face. Also, maybe scouting a teammate who just got some offers due to his play...

Texas BB Report @texas_bb_fanly 1d

Texas extends an offer to 2018 big man Jaxson Hayes

Could be. Exciting times for sure

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

Via @PSACardinals: Harvard, Villanova, Minnesota, Indiana, Wake Forest, St. John's, BYU, Ga. Tech, Xavier all stopped by #TheCombine today.
@jeffborzello

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Cole Anthony. I can't imagine we're still recruiting Forrester after the Thompson commit.

9 hours ago, HoosierAloha said:

Hunter and Anderson were talking before they committed. Hopefully Hunter and Anderson are talking to Romeo.

Actually if you listen to his interview with ITH it doesn't sound like Hunter and Anderson spoke prior to their commitments. It was actually afterwards and Hunter even said he was surprised at the other 2 commits.

On 7/22/2017 at 7:38 PM, cthomas said:

I really like him. I think his intangibles are off the chart and I really hope he doesn't end up at Purdue!

Supposedly he is now waiting for an offer from Louisville. 

Supposedly he is now waiting for an offer from Louisville. 

Grrrr

You must operate with a level of toughness in everything you do, you can't make any excuses, and you have to earn the right to be good-Archie Miller