Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

if we happened to be lucky enough to get bennett i wonder if kyle guy would follow

Bennett is who I wanted when we hired Crean.If we were able to persuade him to come I would have to believe the instate high school coaches would come around.Good coaches know another when they see them.We have none of that now.

4 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

1 thing that I like about Holtman. 3 of his 4 recruits are committed but have not signed. And 2 of them are 4 star guys.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

That is false all four are signed with Butler. 247 shows commit but it is wrong. You can find pictures of all 4 signing their NLI's on twitter.

Halftime interview Bennett talks about the need to tighten up their defense.  Pitt was without a field goal for the last 7 minutes of the game AND only scored 23 points in the half.  Plus he didn't cry or clap at all during the interview.  Interestingly enough, he is coaching against a guy that was on the list for a lot of IU fans last time around.

Don't remind me we wanted Stallings.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

4fcf51b1e54026a17ac8272df841b80c.jpg&key=644f420db1cfb9b5c864c86053e12ddd29e2c5cb9e53866f2a167bfb61caa86f

Any planes to the Carolinas today??

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This can't be true... The team is traveling today.

And wouldn't we have heard his house was for sale? Even through back channels?

It takes a while to sell a home, especially a home in that price range... I'm doubtful

This can't be true... The team is traveling today.

And wouldn't we have heard his house was for sale? Even through back channels?

It takes a while to sell a home, especially a home in that price range... I'm doubtful

I knew he wasn't selling his house but wasn't sure If he could of been in the Carolinas. With so much going on, I even forgot about the game tomorrow lol sorry, I was just snooping around twitter

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app