Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierdogg

2017 NIT Selection Show - ESPNU 8:30pm

1 minute ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Spring break? Something smells--and it's not just our season ---I have to think now we are going to be hearing about a coaching change--SOON

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We are absolutely gonna hear about a coaching change. If he's afraid now, imagine if he somehow brought back Crean for next season. He's not gonna do that and he never was gonna do that. Crean is gone and it's clear as day

5 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

We are absolutely gonna hear about a coaching change. If he's afraid now, imagine if he somehow brought back Crean for next season. He's not gonna do that and he never was gonna do that. Crean is gone and it's clear as day

I hope you are right, but if Glass was this scared why has he not just fired him? Is he that much of a p###y?

Fire Crean play the game at home and the fans will give the players their due. What he is doing is the worst thing possible.

I deferred to those who know more about Glass' overall resume before I started calling for his job, but between the Wilson firing and what he is doing now. I could care less if he stays or goes as well.

1 minute ago, Uwe Robb said:

I hope you are right, but if Glass was this scared why has he not just fired him? Is he that much of a p###y?

Fire Crean play the game at home and the fans will give the players their due. What he is doing is the worst thing possible.

I deferred to those who know more about Glass' overall resume before I started calling for his job, but between the Wilson firing and what he is doing now. I could care less if he stays or goes as well.

I think you answered your own question. Glass appears to be that big of a *****

Just now, Josh said:

Fire him?

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

I'm with you, but I'm really starting to think Glass doesn't have the BAWLZ!  Sources saying it's up to Crean now!  Horse$hit, fire his @$$ now and show us you mean what you say Fred! DAMN!

Just now, Crimson and Cream said:

Has anyone else gotten to the stage of grief where any iubb news just sends you into laughter?

I'm almost to the stage that has be delete all social media and cancel my internet.

The day I get a newspaper on my front door with a new coach announcement is the day I will log back on.

34 minutes ago, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Spring break? Something smells--and it's not just our season ---I have to think now we are going to be hearing about a coaching change--SOON

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Or the opposite and they don't want someone walking their happy @$$ down the coaches box and taking a swing at Tommy Naismith lol

27 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Okay some news:

Osterman just tweeted it isn't because of renovations. Was told that it's because the students aren't on campus. IU will host any games after the 1st round.

I'm sure Syracuse would love to come to Bloomington for a third round game in the NIT as a #1 seed!  The second round would be Friday, and students will likely not be back then either.  Could possibly play two games in Georgia as the Bulldogs are the #2 seed in this region.  Now the third round....wait, had to stop, anyone seriously think this team wins two road games in a row in this tournament. 

I'm with you, but I'm really starting to think Glass doesn't have the BAWLZ!  Sources saying it's up to Crean now!  Horse$hit, fire his @$$ now and show us you mean what you say Fred! DAMN!

Up to crean!! Good lord much much more pathetic could glass get.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

If this rumor is true, then it debunks the rumors that we truly are in talks with Donovan. We can't be negotiating with Donovan while giving Crean the option to stay.