Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

Yep.  That was Mo Bamba to Wilkes, and I thought of the same thing.  I agree that this quote from Grimes isn't anything at all.  The only thing significant, to me, is that Romeo is acting like he may be getting closer.  
On Hoosier Guy...  I guess we all have different perceptions.  For Hoosier Guy I can pretty easily see his posts and just see him as an optimistic guy.  His posting style is what it is, and I've mostly enjoyed it.  I think the thing that begins to rub people the wrong way is when one poster gets extraordinarily repetitive.  Otherwise, people seem to be pretty patient.

Thank you. I was thinking Bamba but couldn't remember.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Shouldn't be on the ledge in the first place.
Romeo or not, Archie wants to win and will do everything in his power to make that happen.

In my mind, we are in a 3 year build mode anyway so I'm not expecting anything too great next year.

Romeo would definitely add to the excitement but I'm not counting on it.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app
I was joking. I have always expected next years team to be borderline ncaa at best without Romeo so hopefully we get him.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Ajwhitis said:

*Whispers* Romeo liked Quentin's comment

14 minutes ago, Ajwhitis said:

That being said, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything, he liked Frankie Visions comment saying "#Gold", I'm sure he's just liking comments from the people he knows.

That's it!

Romeo Langford will be attending either Kanderbilt or Vansas.

Absolutely no chance that happens.  Zero.  None.  Nada.  Romeo is going to IU. I repeat he is going to IU.  No possible way does Romeo tell Archie no.  Bank it. Bank it. Bank it. 
Banked!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

Frankie Visions doesn’t like IU. Screw them.

When New Albany played BNL, Frankie's video promo line was like "Watch Langford EMBARRASS Damon Bailey AND his son!!!" Total clown show. New Albany beat BNL pretty convincingly, but embarrass a state legend...nah. Frankie Vision= Terrible Hype Men.

52 minutes ago, Myrmidon76 said:

When New Albany played BNL, Frankie's video promo line was like "Watch Langford EMBARRASS Damon Bailey AND his son!!!" Total clown show. New Albany beat BNL pretty convincingly, but embarrass a state legend...nah. Frankie Vision= Terrible Hype Men.

It’s annoying AF that he does all of Romeo’s vids. His angles suck and he doesn’t know how to edit. Wish it was Inside the Gym or BallisLife...