Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

On my way to work this morning.... lol Seymour has portipotties set up for the line tomorrow
20180309_080011.thumb.jpg.45028e226e9662100690038b3fdd81e4.jpg

Good,An old friend raked up a ticket for me and that lines going to to be rough.We're leaving Corydon at 8 in the morning to get there around 9.
Im as exited as a little kid on Christmas eve.Love me some high school hoops and Romeo and TDJ take it to another level.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

HA!  Yeah, I am in Santa Claus (an hour from Evansville, and an hour from Louisville).  I am hoping you hear more from our area soon!  The 2021 class has some talent!  (Montgomery, Hopf, Sisley) We'll see how they all develop!  We need to keep Michael Lewis out of here .. I hear he's already in on Montgomery (rumor so who knows).

I hope Archie understands he’s got to start recruiting these players early.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I hope Archie understands he’s got to start recruiting these players early.

I feel he does and will.This area below Bloomington and north of the county's bordering the Ohio river is an IU stronghold and should be fertile recruiting ground for us.

As In Archie we trust said, keep Michael Lewis out or put him on the staff.

Sent from my LGL41C using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, IU-DL said:

Remy was our first KY recruit in like 30 years if I recall correctly.  Also, he was uncertain about his IU future, and after talking about a possible Xavier transfer then saying he didn't want to leave, CTC gave him a hard boot.  Many, many stories support this and it was yet another of CTC's "these things work themselves out" moves.  IMO, Crean's extreme narcissism took control.

Sampson landed Bud Crackey.

2 hours ago, IU-DL said:

Remy was our first KY recruit in like 30 years if I recall correctly.  Also, he was uncertain about his IU future, and after talking about a possible Xavier transfer then saying he didn't want to leave, CTC gave him a hard boot.  Many, many stories support this and it was yet another of CTC's "these things work themselves out" moves.  IMO, Crean's extreme narcissism took control.

Not saying this is fact, but I'd been told that his off the court behavior and transgressions led Crean to give him the choice of being kicked off of the team, or transferring.  That part I'm not sure on, but I do know there were more incidents that occurred than were known (publicly) - a couple of the times he was "transported" to Crean's house.  

5 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Per the Jordan Brand Classic website, Romeo Langford has been added to this year's roster: jordanbrandclassic.com/team/2018-boys…

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Is he the only Adidas guy on there or are there others?

Zion

Javon Quinerly was on the Under Armour circuit as well

Lets get the conspiracy theorist started early... Both are going to Nike schools in the fall.

Lets get the conspiracy theorist started early... Both are going to Nike schools in the fall.

Lol I like it. Quinton Grimes played on adidas circuit and is going to an adidas school......
Kansas so the conspiracy theorist can take their pick as to which school it means he is going to. Lol

7 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Lol I like it. Quinton Grimes played on adidas circuit and is going to an adidas school......
Kansas so the conspiracy theorist can take their pick as to which school it means he is going to. Lol

Vandy with Romeo