Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs UNC Greensboro Post Game Thread

A good team beats UNCG by 40+ and doesn't even let them sniff 70.  I don't care if we won, that game was like a loss in my book.  I am as disgusted by this game as I was the EWU game.  

Our "defense" is an abomination, our rebounding isn't much better, and we're not as good offensively as we'd like to think.  I'm as low tonight as I have been in a long time about IU basketball. 

What I learned from this game is why CTC preaches about recruiting guys that are coached well in high school.

Cuz it seems to me that once they arrive to Bloomington, they're not learning anything new. It might be harsh, but the last year and change in particular just emphasizes that.

Well, there were two teams and according to the scoreboard Indiana won.  That's about it.

There should be a grand total of 0 people satisfied with that performance.  There shouldn't be any defending a 300+ team staying within single digits on our home court.  What we've seen isn't a good team.

Well, there were two teams and according to the scoreboard Indiana won.  That's about it.

There should be a grand total of 0 people satisfied with that performance.  There shouldn't be any defending a 300+ team staying within single digits on our home court.  What we've seen isn't a good team.

Hey now! UNCG has nearly 19k enrollees! And probably some alums. They should be really satisfied, they had a great game.