Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU vs UNC Greensboro Post Game Thread

But it waited until after the SMU game to happen? I don't think this makes sense as a reason.

yes but they got more involved after that. But I also agree with u to.nothing makes sense other than there d sucks as bad as anything I have ever seen

yes but they got more involved after that. But I also agree with u to.nothing makes sense other than there d sucks as bad as anything I have ever seen

Teams got game tape and are able to beat us. That's what the timing means. Those first couple of games left us nothing.

This team has A LOT to work on, and a lot of work to do to be a tourney team.

That was embarrassing.

If this team make the tourney, then CTC deserves another extension. Ain't happening.

Being home from Nebraska for the weekend, time is spent with the wife and daughter. Had the game on along with the end of the ISU game. Had to watch closer over the last ten minutes. Gas pedal is on the right. To me, there is no killer instinct. Weren't they up by 20 at one point?!?