Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

2 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I feel like the word "generational" has been used a bit too liberally since Andrew Luck was drafted. It doesn't help that the quality of QB's in the NFL these days is pretty bad. 

Or Reggie Bush

"But yeah, I agree. It didn’t feel as bad as it looked in the end. The bulk stats kind of bear that out too, Bama got a net of 60 more yards than we did overall."

This was from a ND forum. You were down 31-7. Bama just went into a much more conservative scheme to not allow the big play. They never threatened Bama and everyone knew it. These are the morons who think ND is different every year, then ND gets blasted every year

Are you saying IU should hire him if someone steals Allen? Or maybe... Hire him as a coordinator...
Would have to coordinator. Allen chokes he isn't going anywhere

Sent from my SM-A515U1 using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, brumdog45 said:

True or false:  Northwestern would have played Alabama tougher tonight.

I know which way I side.

False.  ND is way more talented though a step below Ohio St, Clemson and Texas A&M and two steps below Bama.