Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

College Football Thread

25 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Meh, Dabo kind of seems like just as much of a tool as anyone from OSU. Him wanting FSU forfeit their game against Clemson because a kid tested positive for Clemson, THEN TRAVELED WITH THE TEAM, was probably the breaking point for me. Guy is no different than Saban or Meyer

He’s way worse because of the schtick he hides behind imo. Saban and Meyer are real, people just don’t like them because they win which is natural.  

18 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

He’s way worse because of the schtick he hides behind imo. Saban and Meyer are real, people just don’t like them because they win which is natural.  

Absolutely. Saban and Meyer deserve all the credit in the world for how they win. They just win. No excuses

One of the weirdest things leading up to this game was people knocking Bama's defense. Like yah Trask lit them up, but Book doesn't even compare to him. Also  their numbers are weird, teams aren't really gonna try to run the ball on you when you're down 21 after one quarter

1 hour ago, KingPG21 said:

Like yah Trask lit them up, but Book doesn't even compare to him. 

When I watch Ian Book, I see Peyton Ramsey. Other than being the ND QB I don’t see why he gets the credit he does.

3 minutes ago, Demo said:

When I watch Ian Book, I see Peyton Ramsey. Other than being the ND QB I don’t see why he gets the credit he does.

Yah pretty much. Great college QBs, but not really guys you wanna rely on to win w/o other top talent around them. 

Side note I came away really impressed with Williams. That kid is legit. Not like most of their RBs who look great because their O-Line is elite every year

44 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

So regardless of final score ND never competed or challenged Bama. Can't wait until next year so we can watch them not be competitive again

True or false:  Northwestern would have played Alabama tougher tonight.

I know which way I side.

3 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Hell, I don't even like Ohio State one bit but I hope they beat Clemson because of Dabo rating them 11.