Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU(5) vs UNC(1) Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

My right? Lol a bad 3 point shooting team is shooting 100% from 3 and you want to fire our coach.

Im sorry I thought it was the coaches responsibility to react to things on the court and change up things that weren't working.  Like a bad defense. 

Could try changing up the defensive philosophy, I think we let them hit 4 before we even made a substitution. 

Idk if UNC beats IU because they are knocking down the 3 ball than kudos to them. I think IU doing a decent job defending the paint. That is their real bread and butter.

Im sorry I thought it was the coaches responsibility to react to things on the court and change up things that weren't working.  Like a bad defense. 

You're wrong, friend. It's Crean's responsibility to guard Marcus Paige as he hits fadeaway 24 footers.