Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

IU(5) vs UNC(1) Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

You're wrong, friend. It's Crean's responsibility to guard Marcus Paige as he hits fadeaway 24 footers.

No wait, I think its actually his responsibility to see him hit 3 straight and put OG on him.  Not stand on the sidelines and do nothing. 

Think Troy getting called for the carry first possession was ridiculous and that has caused him to stop driving. Even though I think he gets out of control sometimes we are better if he continues to attack or stays on the baseline.

We got this people. IU is playing good D and UNLV is hitting lucky shots against it. We are beating them in the paint and ORB. They are out of the it'll game and we are only 11 down. **** we have 41 points!!!!. This is our game

No wait, I think its actually his responsibility to see him hit 3 straight and put OG on him.  Not stand on the sidelines and do nothing. 

So the opinion stands that it's Crean's fault that we're playing solid inside defense and a poor 3 point shooting team is not a poor 3 point shooting team tonight?

If yes: take that opinion, load it into a (preferably brass) cannon, and fire it into the nearest landfill.

Yeah I don't think this team is going to stop fighting we just need coach to put right guys on the floor. Yogi should not come out if he needs a breather call a timeout. Troy needs to get on the baseline and do good Troy things. Defensively we need to lock down and rebound hopefully calls come our way and we hit some shots.

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

So the opinion stands that it's Crean's fault that we're playing solid inside defense and a poor 3 point shooting team is not a poor 3 point shooting team tonight?

If yes: take that opinion, load it into a (preferably brass) cannon, and fire it into the nearest landfill.

Yes!