Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

This guy is going to be great. Romeo is the perfect ambassador for the new era of IU basketball. The cornerstone recruit to help bring them back to the elite. And can’t say enough about Archie Miller. He’s going to be here a long time

The Kansas board is royally pissed off at Tim Langford for saying he didn't want Romeo anywhere near the FBI investigation. I thought about posting that cheating has consequences, but after ruffling some of their feathers Monday evening, I decided to leave them alone.

They were the victims after all

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

22 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

They think the Langfords are helicopter parents and he's going to IU against his own will.

Lot of insecure fans over there lately. Before Langford's announcement the other day, someone remarked they had no chance of getting him because they were up against the brother of Scott Drew and the brother of Sean Miller, and that was as sleazy as it gets. I commented that was hilarious coming from a program that has players with eligibility concerns seemingly every season. No one responded to my post, but I did get 4 down votes.

only 4 down votes, that's pretty weak. they must not have much fight in them.

2 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

SIAP
http://www.1070thefan.com/blogs/dan-dakich-show/romeo-langford-hear-him-yourself-convo-dan-dakich
Romeo on dan Dakich show

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Thanks for the link... was going to listen, but not a fan of that DD guy. What an epic DB.

4 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

What a dumbass!  He is Romeo Langford 1.0!

Agreed. They aren't remotely close to the same player outside of their shooting ability. 

The Pitino question or the crazy adult question?

I thought the crazy adult question was pretty funny. Could see where Romeo is coming from as it must be weird with random accounts on social media telling you where to go and he responded “I’m just Romeo I don’t know why they are so interested in where I’m going” which I thought was pretty funny. The Pitino question may’ve been a little much but I actually liked the listen and thought Dan did a nice job.

I skipped many of the written articles about Romeo to IU and now that the decision is over and I am bored I thought it would be good reading. Anyone have any links to articles you enjoyed