Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

During the staff's in home visit with the Watfords today they mentioned that they were 'close' to getting Romeo (Ernest Watford said this). Given the news of today it's encouraging that they feel good about it...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners
Where did you see this?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

During the staff's in home visit with the Watfords today they mentioned that they were 'close' to getting Romeo (Ernest Watford said this). Given the news of today it's encouraging that they feel good about it...

Really? Link?
If so, I really like to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Iugradman said:

Because those guys have to make a living and it’s not cool to give away that info for free when others pay for it.

Well then maybe they should actually have real info and not just be scammers posting sensationalist garbage. These guys want to make a living being connected insiders they need to develop some connections. Other they can get a real job. 

Screw Peegs, he's screwed over many people on his website over the years.  Also, premium content, if true, always comes out in the public anyway.  Besides I don't think the Watford visit news is as big as some want to make it, sure it's good to hear that IU feels good about their chances with Romeo, but I bet Vandy and Kansas feel good about their chances, too.

18 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Weren’t you the one sharing information from Peegs chats every day until recently? Apologies if I’m confusing you for someone else. 

Also the same guy yelling at people earlier today for being negative about information coming out about the recruitment when he regularly posts some generic interview and says “looks like Romeo to KU”, etc. 

I think he logged in to the wrong account again. 

Also the same guy yelling at people earlier today for being negative about information coming out about the recruitment when he regularly posts some generic interview and says “looks like Romeo to KU”, etc.   

I think he logged in to the wrong account again. 

Forgot to log on to his Hoosier guy account

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Everything in that interview is about “getting to the league”.

I really really understand that’s the end all goal for all these kids for years but man it gets exhausting as a college basketball fan.

Agree 100%

Sent from my SM-J727V using BtownBanners mobile app

2 hours ago, Brass Cannon said:

Well then maybe they should actually have real info and not just be scammers posting sensationalist garbage. These guys want to make a living being connected insiders they need to develop some connections. Other they can get a real job. 

Feel free to interview the Watfords after their next visit and pass it along here.

Screw Peegs, he's screwed over many people on his website over the years.  Also, premium content, if true, always comes out in the public anyway.  Besides I don't think the Watford visit news is as big as some want to make it, sure it's good to hear that IU feels good about their chances with Romeo, but I bet Vandy and Kansas feel good about their chances, too.
I did premium for a year and never learned any earth shattering news.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk