Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

I think he's almost made his pick (if not already), and is just looking to confirm it by doing due diligence in taking all officials and giving everyone an opportunity. May also be finishing it out with Kansas purely as a courtesy to them. I feel like the Langfords probably conduct themselves in such a manner.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Another possibility if Kansas lost ground due to pushing them to commit is that they could eliminate them and cancel that visit but still not be ready to commit to IU

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

10 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Kansas knows how to host a recruit. They have a lot to offer. Great tradition. Guaranteed Big 12 Title. A players residency like UK. Allen Fieldhouse is awesome. Self can sell. Let's just hope location hurts them here.

I really want us to improve our player residency for this very reason. 

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

I really want us to improve our player residency for this very reason. 

That's an unexplored topic. What are Archie's rules for players' residences? After FCTC had player discipline issues I believe he banned off campus apartments for players. Wonder what the current state of the issue is?

23 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

That's an unexplored topic. What are Archie's rules for players' residences? After FCTC had player discipline issues I believe he banned off campus apartments for players. Wonder what the current state of the issue is?

Freshmen in Briscoe (I assume), but everyone else can live off campus. De'ron and Devonte lived together this summer and Freddie's always snapchatting at his apartment.

Kansas knows how to host a recruit. They have a lot to offer. Great tradition. Guaranteed Big 12 Title. A players residency like UK. Allen Fieldhouse is awesome. Self can sell. Let's just hope location hurts them here.

Hopefully Self has already sold him on the fact that he's pushy via the in-home visit. I think Langfords are smart enough to pick an institution based on what it has to offer as a whole and not just how well a basketball program can kiss their butts.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app