Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) SG Romeo Langford - INDIANA HOOSIERS

3 minutes ago, Iugradman said:

The players spend most of their time in Cook Hall but both locker rooms need to be state-of-the-art. It is an arms race and the blandness of the AH locker rooms have been noted by recruits.

Ohh I see. I still think we're fine on housing for them though. I don't think we need to build them their own dorm complex. The rooms aren't as nice as what they have at Kansas or Kentucky, but here they have pretty coeds across the hall. 

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Ohh I see. I still think we're fine on housing for them though. I don't think we need to build them their own dorm complex. The rooms aren't as nice as what they have at Kansas or Kentucky, but here they have pretty coeds across the hall. 

image.jpeg

Oh please. As if there aren't coed a text message away at the other schools

Just now, Brass Cannon said:

Oh please. As if there aren't coed a text message away at the other schools

Well yeah, but they get hero worshipped living in Briscoe. It has to be a cool feeling.

I agree that there are advantages to building them their own building with all the bells and whistles like UK and KU have but I think there are advantages to having them in a student dorm too. Idk though, maybe I just think this because I'm weird and really liked dorm life lol.