Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

The 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Dayton has taken the lead 32-29 on a 15-0 run.

It's pretty amazing what Archie has done with 6 scholarship players. I think the tallest is 6'8" ( correct me if I'm wrong ).

Their tallest eligible player is 6'6, actually.  Plus they have a grand total of 5 players that are upperclassmen, 2 seniors and 3 juniors.

http://daytonflyers.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball

So they're both small and young.  Sounds familiar...

Their tallest eligible player is 6'6, actually. Plus they have a grand total of 5 players that are upperclassmen, 2 seniors and 3 juniors.

http://daytonflyers.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball

So they're both small and young. Sounds familiar...

5 of their 6 scholarship players are upperclassmen. That seems to be a older team to me

I was looking at their entire roster. 6 scholarship players just makes what he's done even more impressive.

no need to look at entire roster because he only plays 6-7 players. His team did go to the elite 8 last year with the core players. The question I would ask would be could he of gotten away playing his small lineup if he played in big 10, acc instead of a-10? How would r small lineup stack up against a-10 completion. Fwiw I think he has done a tremendous job I just think it's hard to compare the difference in competition of conferences