Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

The 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Thrown it towards their end going out of bounds to give them a shot at the win.  Next play our stellar defense would give up an out of bounds alley oop for the L!  That or something very similar. 

Sorry, we would have held them to an uncontested layup because, you know, we could have given up a 3 there.  In the post game presser it would be talked about how much progress was made within the game only allowing them a layup.  The fans couldn't see it though because they didn't have the special "always see progress" glasses on.  haha

This is a heck of a game with both teams playing hard.

which leads me to believe it doesn't really matter who is coach at IU...

get the Indiana kids that compete to their soul, and you will find success...

Knight figured that out...

Stevens figured that out...

I can't speak for Butler because I'm not familiar with their roster, but ND only has one regular contributor from Indiana. 

You don't have to be from Indiana. You just have to have a killer mentality. Our team doesn't have it. 

I can't speak for Butler because I'm not familiar with their roster, but ND only has one regular contributor from Indiana. 

You don't have to be from Indiana. You just have to have a killer mentality. Our team doesn't have it. 

you are correct...

they don't have to live in this state...

you just have to want to win more than the air that temporarily resides in your lungs...

or something like that.