Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

The 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

I stand corrected! I hope MSU wins this one, call me crazy but i like watching this msu team

I do too. I like watching Virginia a lot too though. Their slow, defensive style is interesting to watch. MSU has done a good job getting out and not letting UVA set up on defense.

I'll be honest, I didn't watch a ton of Tom Crean's Marquette teams, but when he was announced as Indiana's coach I just assumed he'd be brining the same focus and intensity on defense/rebounding that Izzo's teams have.

Damn Sparty FIGHTING. Imagine how dominate we could've been if we had that fire.

It's crazy how Izzo always out coaches in the tournament. Even with a much lesser team.

my respect level for Izzo and Bo Ryan climbs exponentially over the last 10-12 years. I always thought Bo Ryan was a flash in the pan but man!!! These 2 teach solid fundamentals.

Hate to take a turn on this topic, but that's why I want Stevens so bad. He teaches toughness, fundementals and BB IQ.

my respect level for Izzo and Bo Ryan climbs exponentially over the last 10-12 years. I always thought Bo Ryan was a flash in the pan but man!!! These 2 teach solid fundamentals.