Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Mid season transfers

Agree, but how could he add them? Would the 13 already on scholarship not count if you have a plan like us oversigning in the early period? Maybe they are great students and we can put them on an academic scholly.

All mI know to do is Crean somebody.

You're getting sillier and more transparent with every post.

He has 10 points in 19 minutes and the very next game albeit a year stronger, older and more prepared he gets 19 in 33 minutes. And about that thought WOJO would have played Fisher and Vonleh together, who knows? But the "other big guy" who was playing over 29 minutes a game got a whopping 8. And I'd bet 7 of those were when LF was out.
WOJO the nations best coach because Luke Fisher had a good first game.

If you can't see that Kenny Johnson was the 'recruiter on record" for many of our problem recruits, you're not open to anything not being an anti-crean. Luke Fisher verballed and signed with the players he met while visiting, not those in his class. Who couldn't or wouldn't be motivated by Cody, Vic, Hulls, Watford, Creek etc etc etc. Crean may have been fooled by the "appearance" that Troy, Noah and Stan gave off, but it's not like red flags abounded and he refused to acknowledge them when accepting LOI's.

I'm not the biggest Crean fan these days, but the constant attacks IN EVERY THREAD, is nauseating. It doesn't matter the subject. I'm sure the off-topic forums about the best brewery in Bloomington has turned into an anti-crean thread. When someone goes to Thomas Bryant thread because there's a new post and it's something anti-crean. They want something about Thomas Bryant. How about Anunoby and Morgan? Anti-crean posts. Where's my OG and DM info? How about Butler pregame thread? It'll be all about anti-crean with damn little Pro-IU. People don't want to read the same thing in every post, that's why they attempt to have a different subject matter and a different direction.

I don't race in and make pro-Crean remarks,but, when someone in a totally unrelated thread make silly anti-crean remarks, I'll typically respond.

Hey... There's no best brewery in Bloominfton thread!