Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 hour ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

The matchups tonight(individual) is what I'm excited about. Bagley vs Bridges or Jackson, Graham vs Diallo or Green. I don't wanna watch Purdue they actually look good so far so no joy in that lol. Marquette could be a sleeper in the Big East though.

I have already watched both KU and Kentucky and I feel very confident saying KU will win by double figures. Kentucky with this group of freshman will take time to develop. KU is running on all cylinders already with Graham, Vick, Azuikube and company.

I'm more interested in Mich St/Duke. That should be a heavywight fight. 

Dana O'Neil:

And in well-timed bad news drop: Georgia Tech announces NCAA has ruled that Tadric Jackson will sit 3 games and Josh Okogie 6, retroactive to Saturday season opener.

More from O'Neil:

Regarding Okogie, Jackson suspensions and discrepancy btw what Georgia Tech said they received and @GaryParrishCBS report: NCAA rules say benefit < $700= suspension of 10 percent of games (about 3 games); btw $700-$1000=20 percent and > $1000=30 percent

4 minutes ago, BlueDevil2aHoosier said:

Weird seeing a Duke team with a deeeeeep frontcourt

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It's gonna tough playing them in 2 weeks and we could be in for a long night.  Reminds me of when we had Prichard, Watford, and Elston go up against Patterson, Cousins, and Orton.  A big disparity up front.

Could leave after this year on potential alone.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Keep in mind he is young for his grade. He should be a high school senior. He will be a one and done in my opinion. I watched him a couple times as a sophomore at park Tudor and thought his body language stunk and he was overrated at the time. Lol. Whoops I was wrong on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app