Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

I don’t know about Knox. I didn’t follow him

Like RJ this year Knox was a heavy Duke lean with North Carolina seen as a possibility last year but Kentucky wasn’t even getting talked about. Every scouting service was stunned when he chose Kentucky. Sometimes people with brains get it wrong. I would be shocked if RJ went anywhere else but Duke but you never know in recruiting

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Why did they only play 13 minutes? Did the UNC players have to get to class afterward?

Ha ha. They actually had a 4 way scrimmage between UNC-, UNC Wilmington, UNC Greensboro, and E Carolina for charity. I guess they all played each other to total 40 minutes.

Why did they only play 13 minutes? Did the UNC players have to get to class afterward?

https://scout.com/college/north-carolina/Bolt/Details-on-UNC-Basketballs-Disaster-Relief-Jamboree-109802192

If you can’t see story. They played Jamboree style for charity. 3 other state teams involved

Each school plays 13-14 minutes against the other schools

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

24 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Was just about to ask if anyone seen this. Smh. Hope Stan figures this out. Great person. Met him a few times. Sad to see.

Eligibility issue possible for Collin Sexton and Alabama

http://www.al.com/alabamabasketball/index.ssf/2017/11/alabama_sits_collin_sexton_wai.html

Alabama is holding out star freshman Collin Sexton until getting clearance for him to play from the NCAA, the school announced Monday night.

That means Sexton won't play in the Crimson Tide's exhibition game Friday night and any games until Alabama receives that clearance from the NCAA.

"The NCAA informed us late this afternoon that Colin Sexton has not had his eligibility reinstated by the NCAA," Tide athletic director Greg Byrne said in a statement. "We don't have any further information at this time, but we will continue to cooperate with the NCAA and work toward a resolution that results in Colin's timely reinstatement. While we are disappointed, the right decision was to err on the side of caution for tonight's exhibition game."