Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

And Josh Pastner cheating? Color me surprised. Coming from the upstanding program of Memphis that never hires cheating coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Man, if he's cheating, he's doing it wrong. He has 3 wins against ranked teams in his career.

39 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

And Josh Pastner cheating? Color me surprised. Coming from the upstanding program of Memphis that never hires cheating coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ahh, he learned from the best

d63c019a148937e8c05f86f0c0a2abb6.jpg

Found this interesting. Never would have guessed that we started the season ranked #1 half as many times as pUKe and Duke over the last ten years. Unfortunately for us, every team on that list except for us has been a contender almost every year.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Auburn announces it will hold both Austin Wiley and Danjel Purifoy out indefinitely due to ongoing FBI investigation

Ballgame. Auburn loses an exhibition game to Division II Barry, 100-95, in overtime. It doesn't count, but man.
Rough day for the tigers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

3 hours ago, IUsafety said:

d63c019a148937e8c05f86f0c0a2abb6.jpg

Found this interesting. Never would have guessed that we started the season ranked #1 half as many times as pUKe and Duke over the last ten years. Unfortunately for us, every team on that list except for us has been a contender almost every year.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

We're on our way back. Soon ole Roy and rat Shushevsky will pass the torch to some lesser-thans and they'll prob be absent the next 10 years.

10 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Ballgame. Auburn loses an exhibition game to Division II Barry, 100-95, in overtime. It doesn't count, but man.
Rough day for the tigers

Sawyer Glick who played high school at Columbus North torched Auburn for 32 points in Barry's win.

11 hours ago, Uspshoosier said:

Rough day for the tigers

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Haha, that's funny. I lost to Barry in college too. We played them in a holiday tournament they hosted in Florida my freshmen year. The big difference is my school was also DII, not a team in the SEC. 

5 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Sawyer Glick who played high school at Columbus North torched Auburn for 32 points in Barry's win.

Glad to see this!  I actually don't remember hearing anything about him (Columbus is totally a football city), but I follow mostly Columbus East.  Still, even though he went to the wrong school (lol), it's great to see a hometown kid do well!