Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Alright someone help me with the narrative that Big Ten teams can't be successful in the tournament until they change they way they play? Why is it the only conference whose style of play doesn't translate? If there are so many great teams in the conference, why doesn't the Big Ten style of play become the style that is successful in the tournament? Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm just not buying that narrative. 

Alright someone help me with the narrative that Big Ten teams can't be successful in the tournament until they change they way they play? Why is it the only conference whose style of play doesn't translate? If there are so many great teams in the conference, why doesn't the Big Ten style of play become the style that is successful in the tournament? Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm just not buying that narrative. 

People trying to put 2 puzzle pieces together to explain B1G’s dreadfulness in the tournament. It’s odd to say the least. There must be some connection. Generally I’d say it’s talent as the ACC usually has more.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

People trying to put 2 puzzle pieces together to explain B1G’s dreadfulness in the tournament. It’s odd to say the least. There must be some connection. Generally I’d say it’s talent as the ACC usually has more.

But OSU and Illinois just lost as the more “talented and athletic” teams. So, idk. The B1G is due.

So you’re telling me Holtmann and Underwood are both out?? 

But I thought regular season was important??
Archie Trains rolls on! 
Archie train derailed last year and burnt beyond recognition. He sucks we need better and will succeed

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, Treesh said:

So you’re telling me Holtmann and Underwood are both out?? 

But I thought regular season was important??

Archie Trains rolls on! 

I think you’ve lost your mind. Archie couldn’t even make the NCAA tournament. Archie train was ran out of Bloomington for incompetence. 

Regular season definitely matters. Doesn’t mean upsets don’t happen in the tournament. That’s what makes the tournament so fun and special.