Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I don’t understand why Carlisle isn’t cross matching Siakem on to Lopez. After watching Turner completely unable to recover back to him the other night I was sure that was an adjustment they were gonna make. 

If you go into halftime and can't figure out how to limit one of the two players keeping this team on life support, you should come back to no job next season....

I quit watching at halftime. Has Spero Dedes stroked out yet from gushing over how incredible it is that the Bucks are still a functioning basketball team, much less winning by 19? 

Glad we’re still doing TJ’s 3rd quarter make-a-wish minutes. Couldn’t have let a 5 point deficit go to 20 without him getting his shots up. 

5 minutes ago, jepwatso said:

Can the Pacers beat them? That’s really all I want to know.

Haliburton will have to really step up finally. Quit taking so many stupid 3s. And gotta play defense. No Julius Randle, so best thing might be just staying home and trying to make Brunson win it by himself.

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Haliburton will have to really step up finally. Quit taking so many stupid 3s. And gotta play defense. No Julius Randle, so best thing might be just staying home and trying to make Brunson win it by himself.

Yeah. Hali just hasn’t been the same since his injury, or at least that’s what it’s seemed like to me. He started the season on fire, and hasn’t had many similar games lately. Really wish Mathurin was healthy.

Just now, jepwatso said:

Yeah. Hali just hasn’t been the same since his injury, or at least that’s what it’s seemed like to me. He started the season on fire, and hasn’t had many similar games lately. Really wish Mathurin was healthy.

Haliburton just needs to shoot more in rhythm. Everything he does is off the dribble and step backs. It's hardly ever just catch and shoot but he never seems ready to shoot in a normal catch and shoot situation. He wants to drive and dish but that isn't always best.