Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
rebelhoosier848891

Who Will Be IU's Next Commitment

Academically,Yogi is a senior.

My take:
If Yogi improves, he's a pro with a college degree.
If Yogi plateaus, he's got his college degree and goes to play for money - why would he stay if he's got his degree and is no longer improving at IU?

Conclusion: Enjoy Yogi this year.

I think the only way he goes is if he's projected first round. If everyone else is staying and we have a big man coming in to fill that gap, he would see the writing on the wall that he would be the best PG in college basketball, with a whole bunch of talent around him, and a team that fits Crean's style perfect. That's a title contending team, but only if he stays.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

boy i dont wont to even start talking about yogi leaving, we havent even started this season gents.

This is what happens in October. I hate it too bc all I want to do is let this season unfold. It's just one of those topics that worries everyone right now and gets talked about way too much, but once we start the season it will be lost in the excitement until the season is over.

Tell us more about this JayBobHoosier guy----couldn't find him on scout or rivals----you know points and rebounds and blocks per game---wingspan and height and vertical jump? Fill us in! LOL!

Oh don't worry, I used to be apart of Scout and 247...... Lol.

I'm 6'2 of pure smooth and skill! Just ask any of the long time posters :)