Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Just now, FightFor6 said: Hoover's decision making has been suspect on multiple occasions today. Need him to get that out of his system. Despite the mistakes he still has what I call a Mendoza. As many or more TDs as incompletions Quote
RoadRage Posted September 12 Posted September 12 1 minute ago, FightFor6 said: Hoover's decision making has been suspect on multiple occasions today. Need him to get that out of his system. It looked like we called a QB draw....if so, why? Quote
TheWatShot Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Don't need Hoover taking hits like that. RoadRage 1 Quote
Hovadipo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Should be a flag on Mike for calling that. Pagoda, Stuhoo, Dave from Dayton and 2 others 5 Quote
BtownStrength Posted September 12 Posted September 12 That is 2 TDs that are called back for Beebe. Good call but damn hoosierdogg and RoadRage 1 1 Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 1 minute ago, AZ Hoosier said: MARSH!!! I’m seeing the future I think AZ Hoosier 1 Quote
FightFor6 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Turbo is awesome. Cant wait to see him and Martin in a 1-2 punch in conference play. BtownStrength 1 Quote
Demo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 To paraphrase the guy in Bull Durham, Richard has some serious $hit. Stuhoo 1 Quote
hoosierdogg Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Feel bad for Beebe on that sequence. Gotta find one for him somehow. BtownStrength 1 Quote
Stuhoo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Starters should be about done. Maybe one series for Hoover and the RBs. Starting O line plays the third but not the fourth quarter. RoadRage, str8baller, BtownStrength and 1 other 4 Quote
KingPG21 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Be cool to get Beebe his first TD as a Hoosier. Also for Becker to set the TD record, butlike yah. Don't know how much I wanna see our 1s out there Quote
str8baller Posted September 12 Posted September 12 16 minutes ago, FightFor6 said: Hoover's decision making has been suspect on multiple occasions today. Need him to get that out of his system. I tend to think games like this aren’t all that great for the QB. Too many guys open. Too much temptation to put up big plays or feed guys the ball. Cig said on the sideline he wants him to hit the checkdown but I’m sure it’s tempting to just throw one on one balls to Becker all day. Hovadipo 1 Quote
Hovadipo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Of note: I’ve got Jackson Wasserstrom as a walk-on and had him rotating in at WR so far. Excited to get eyes on Cuono and Campbell in the 2nd. Stuhoo and Pagoda 2 Quote
Stuhoo Posted September 12 Posted September 12 12 minutes ago, Hovadipo said: Of note: I’ve got Jackson Wasserstrom as a walk-on and had him rotating in at WR so far. Excited to get eyes on Cuono and Campbell in the 2nd. I don’t think Wasserstrom is a walk-on anymore. He’s been with the team for multiple years. Especially interested in Campbell. Very curious about him-perfect size and supposedly has burst. Quote
Brass Cannon Posted September 12 Posted September 12 14 minutes ago, KingPG21 said: Be cool to get Beebe his first TD as a Hoosier. Also for Becker to set the TD record, butlike yah. Don't know how much I wanna see our 1s out there Be cool for sure but Beckers place in IU legend has already been secured KingPG21 1 Quote
RoadRage Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Not sure how Oklahoma can be ranked 11th, they look horrible! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.