IUCrazy2 Posted July 24 Posted July 24 Getting the Swedes now. https://x.com/elsathora/status/2080764587272552600 Quote
BtownStrength Posted July 24 Posted July 24 7 minutes ago, IUCrazy2 said: Getting the Swedes now. https://x.com/elsathora/status/2080764587272552600 I will admit I have no idea what's going on here. But I am willing to learn Quote
Hovadipo Posted July 25 Posted July 25 1 hour ago, BtownStrength said: I will admit I have no idea what's going on here. But I am willing to learn One of the many Europeans that came over for the World Cup and got internet famous. No idea how the connection to IU was made, but I’ve seen this has been in the works for a bit. BtownStrength 1 Quote
Pagoda Posted July 25 Posted July 25 This one is a little different. She’s an OnlyFans “creator.” Her USA trip is also a marketing/customer acquisition exercise. She flew into Indy so her trip started here… I guess that’s how the Indiana connection got going. Interesting. Very 2026. Quote
Demo Posted July 25 Posted July 25 Forget the ancient Woodson nonsense, Cig is the closer. Shooter and Class of '66 Old Fart 1 1 Quote
Stuhoo Posted July 25 Posted July 25 4 minutes ago, Demo said: Forget the ancient Woodson nonsense, Cig is the closer. I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT MANETTE IS NOT CHECKING THIS BOARD, MISTER. cthomas, Class of '66 Old Fart, Demo and 2 others 5 Quote
Demo Posted July 25 Posted July 25 13 hours ago, Stuhoo said: I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT MANETTE IS NOT CHECKING THIS BOARD, MISTER. Sure, Manette may have pulled the plug but clearly Clavio’s wife did not. Can’t lie, I’m finding the idea of some wonan I’ve never heard of and most likely never will again out of nowhere becoming of all things a mascot for IUFB hysterical. Stuhoo, HoosierReb01 and Napleshoosier 3 Quote
Hovadipo Posted July 26 Posted July 26 5 minutes ago, Pagoda said: Our OF Queen is on a generational run lol America loves nothing more than a (big, bouncy) heart warming story. LIHoosier, Napleshoosier, Class of '66 Old Fart and 3 others 2 4 Quote
cthomas Posted July 26 Posted July 26 I'm assuming that Cig had to sign off on her getting her grubby little paws on our Natty. RoadRage 1 Quote
str8baller Posted July 26 Posted July 26 On 7/24/2026 at 8:53 PM, Pagoda said: She’s an OnlyFans “creator.” lol…I have seen this story pop up on twitter but didn’t realize that. You would think someone from the IU or speedway media depts would have caught that and put the brakes on this. Or maybe I’m just hopelessly out of touch with internet culture these days. Quote
cthomas Posted July 27 Posted July 27 4 hours ago, str8baller said: lol…I have seen this story pop up on twitter but didn’t realize that. You would think someone from the IU or speedway media depts would have caught that and put the brakes on this. Or maybe I’m just hopelessly out of touch with internet culture these days. Absolutely! Why did this happen and who was responsible for bringing her to Bloomington. I'll be shocked if she finds her way into a Pace Car at the Speedway next year. Not exactly Penske corporate material. str8baller 1 Quote
Stuhoo Posted July 27 Posted July 27 54 minutes ago, cthomas said: Absolutely! Why did this happen and who was responsible for bringing her to Bloomington. I'll be shocked if she finds her way into a Pace Car at the Speedway next year. Not exactly Penske corporate material. Our IU super fan is into science and saving humanity! Quote
cthomas Posted July 27 Posted July 27 16 minutes ago, Stuhoo said: Our IU super fan is into science and saving humanity! I'm more confused than ever. I think I'll just pretend this never happened. Class of '66 Old Fart 1 Quote
fwgreenway Posted July 27 Posted July 27 10 hours ago, Stuhoo said: All I can think of now is Billy Thorpe's song, Children of the Sun! cthomas 1 Quote
jermhoosierfan Posted July 28 Posted July 28 On 7/26/2026 at 9:46 PM, Stuhoo said: Our IU super fan is into science and saving humanity! Well, hopefully she takes Elon with her to Mars and lets him walk around outside without a suit on. rayl456 and Home Jersey 2 Quote
Pagoda Posted July 28 Posted July 28 20 minutes ago, jermhoosierfan said: Well, hopefully she takes Elon with her to Mars and lets him walk around outside without a suit on. Dumb post. RoadRage 1 Quote
Home Jersey Posted July 28 Posted July 28 9 minutes ago, Pagoda said: Dumb post. Funny IMO jermhoosierfan 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.