Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

16/18 IUFB vs Nebraska - Saturday, 10.19.24 @ Noon - HOMECOMING

10 hours ago, tyappleg said:

I had the displeasure of sitting near maybe the most annoying Nebraska fan in the building yesterday.  (Didn't say anything bad or over the line, but just wouldn't shut up through the first quarter and a half).  He was however, very quiet in the 2nd half.  All the other Nebraska fans around us were great. 

I have a friend who sat by some Nebraska fans and they left in the 2nd quarter 

12 hours ago, BGVille Hoosierfan said:

It’s definitely not broken thumb. Had a procedure to remove rest of thumbnail. Giving it time to heal….usually takes about 10 days for sensitivity to wear off. Could play this week but would be VERY painful and Cig has full confidence in Tayven. Our offense is scheme based so with a competent QB it’s almost plug n play and from what we’ve seen out of Tayven this year and the spring game, he’s MORE than capable.

10 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Is this speculation about what is wrong with Rourke or a fact?

Because if this is a fact this is very, VERY good news.

Re-asking Stu’s question. 

11 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Is this speculation about what is wrong with Rourke or a fact?

Because if this is a fact this is very, VERY good news.

I have the same question.  Speculation is all over the map from hangnail (hyperbole I know) to had surgery yesterday  with pins inserted.  What and who to believe - and I am in no way calling anybody out for sharing what they hear.

I hear that Indiana will beat Washington on Saturday.  This is not speculation.  I really heard that.  However, my source is not within the National Association of Sports Officials.  The person I use for inside information did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express within the last few decades.  Plus, I know things and hear voices all the time.

Spoiler alert:  They just located Rourke's thumb.