Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

(2025) QB - Julian Lewis Somewhat to USC Technically

1 hour ago, go iu bb said:

If Colorado is a serious contender then IU should have a chance.

If it's not IU, I really, really need it to not be Colorado. He seems like such a good kid and I want to root for him wherever he ends up, but that would come into conflict with my absolute loathing for Prime. Maybe my least favorite guy in sports, ever.

17 minutes ago, Demo said:

If it's not IU, I really, really need it to not be Colorado. He seems like such a good kid and I want to root for him wherever he ends up, but that would come into conflict with my absolute loathing for Prime. Maybe my least favorite guy in sports, ever.

I think CO is my first choice, if not IU. 

Very good likelihood he transfers. 

58 minutes ago, Scotty R said:

Someone on HSN said he was also throwing a football with Auburn emblem on it.

That was me. The last picture he’s standing with his IU shirt on looking like he is going to kiss the Auburn football. Lol

4 hours ago, Artie86 said:

Wow. I get why a fanbase would automatically discount an IU in a recruitment like this, but CU fans being dismissive of freaking Auburn is just myopic as hell.

Would be quite the big fish to land. 

• QB Room with Tom Allen: Sorsby, Jackson, Williams, McKibbin, Purcell
  • QB Room year 1 with CCC: Kurtis Rourke, Jackson, Cherry, Mendoza, Purcell

Night and day. In year 2, possibly adding Julian Lewis to the mix?

Incomprehensible leap forward in talent at IUFB, if it becomes official. 

For all those who like to read into things or look for hints. Julian just posted this a few minutes ago on Twitter … 

Notice the photo on the right. Lol

It’s in a school setting with all red… hmmmm? lol 

IMG_6661.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Artie86 said:

For all those who like to read into things or look for hints. Julian just posted this a few minutes ago on instagram… 

Notice the photo on the right. Lol

It’s in a school setting with all red… hmmmm? lol 

IMG_6661.jpeg

You can tell that the shoe game is different in basketball than football by this post alone. An Under Armour-sponsored kid with basically no connections to any Under Armour schools.

30 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

You can tell that the shoe game is different in basketball than football by this post alone. An Under Armour-sponsored kid with basically no connections to any Under Armour schools.

For what it’s worth, the only school sponsored my Under Armour in this recruitment is Auburn. That doesn’t really mean a whole lot…