Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

Transfer Portal w IU Interest

Don't know what's going on with Tyme's account -- he had mentioned some time yesterday that he made tweets in the morning and they were deleted, not by him.  He had some tweets yesterday as well, mostly in regard to Essegian that looked to be deleted now as well.  Have no reason to believe that he is deleting them himself but it looks like someone is reporting his tweets and they are getting blocked.

While I don't like his harping on other 'media' not knowing what is really going at IU, I certainly haven't seen anything he has tweeted that is ban worthy.

4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Oh man... Dakich as the source here is fantastic. 

I don't like Dakich any more than the next guy. But ... too much of what he says turns out to be true. I don't listen to his radio shows anymore, that lasted about two weeks before I couldn't stand any more. Now if I take out Dakich from what I said, people I know personally in Bloomington say the same thing but they are not sources and I am not an expert.  LOL

1 minute ago, 68Hoosier said:

OK, so back to the portal topic.  No news on Conner from yesterday that I can find.  I tried to go back through the pages but didn't see anything.  

I expect to see a commitment video soon (before lunch). If it gets much beyond that, worry will start to set in!

1 minute ago, 68Hoosier said:

OK, so back to the portal topic.  No news on Conner from yesterday that I can find.  I tried to go back through the pages but didn't see anything.  

Haven't seen anything this morning.  That said, the Ballo commitment didn't get released quickly.  Staff I am sure all know whether Essegian is committed or not, so nothing we can do but wait.  Malone coming in today, Carlyle on Saturday.  Haven't heard about Williams visit being cancelled but am assuming he would cancel.

7 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Don't know what's going on with Tyme's account -- he had mentioned some time yesterday that he made tweets in the morning and they were deleted, not by him.  He had some tweets yesterday as well, mostly in regard to Essegian that looked to be deleted now as well.  Have no reason to believe that he is deleting them himself but it looks like someone is reporting his tweets and they are getting blocked.

While I don't like his harping on other 'media' not knowing what is really going at IU, I certainly haven't seen anything he has tweeted that is ban worthy.

Looks like he got hacked based on his new tweet

1 minute ago, Go_Hoosiers said:

I expect to see a commitment video soon (before lunch). If it gets much beyond that, worry will start to set in!

Essegian is one I would worry about -- didn't even know about him visiting until the day of his visit.  If he signs, great, he's a shooter and a great reclamation project.  If not, you look for someone similar to him.

9 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

I'm guessing he's being told to delete them. Messages don't just disappear on X. He was being a little too loose with his info 

Just now, Chris007 said:

I'm guessing he's being told to delete them. Messages don't just disappear on X. He was being a little too loose with his info 

What does this mean?

Just now, Chris007 said:

Maybe -- will see in the coming days.  He gave some info on the hacking of his account.  The tweets that were being removed weren't even all that revealing, just seemed to be kind of random ones.

3 minutes ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Maybe -- will see in the coming days.  He gave some info on the hacking of his account.  The tweets that were being removed weren't even all that revealing, just seemed to be kind of random ones.

He hasn’t been 100% right. He scrubbed his account clean the last time he was wrong. You are right the posts that are gone aren’t a big deal. So why would someone hack him and delete them? More lies imo. 

2 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I think he's trying to say he was hacked. No one is believing that

Nothing can stop this anyway. He is inevitable

What about this part?  What does this mean?